Reviews for Always Be Here
Shantty chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Jill ignoring Carlos' flirting is so Jill :); Very nice and very cute!
Shantty chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
As I'm new in here, I just started reading Chris and Jill stories. I'm really happy there are lots of them. I'm really enjoying this one-shot collection. ;)
may.jebir chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Hey, it's been a while, I miss u girl & of course I miss ur stories which as usual r gr8 & touchy. Happy Valentine's Day 3
Ben banu banks chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
please make RE 7, I mean the event before RE 7 coming soon, rumor said that jill will be the main character on RE 7 so I hope you can make the story, thanks
may.jebir chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I like this endin' more than the original one, coz indeed Jill and Chris have been in this together since 1998, plus I wish that after the epic fight with Wesker Jill has joined Chris while Sheva joined Josh. Nice chapter.
may.jebir chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
u r a great writer. Thanks 4 writin' this.
may.jebir chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This one-shot was really cute, I've always wondered what happened when they got away of the mansion, I like ur point of view of that a lot coz I believe this exactly what happened. I'd like to help u with ideas or somethin' maybe u should write a one shot where they have a fight or smth I dunno. But whatever u write, I'll read.
MissRose514 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
great one-shot! but I have to say one part that was kinda buggin' me was the time. if this was back when the mansion incident first happened then shouldn't Chris be all skinny and not all hot like in RE 5? sorry if i'm wrong but small things like this get on my nerves so much! but don't get me wrong this is an EXCELLENT one-shot! .
may.jebir chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Honey u shouldn't feel ashamed at all coz this story is the best story I've ever read. Jill Redfield, sounds right, thx 4 writin' this, I can sleep happily now :)
Lenassei chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I love this one shot, the end is so cuuute :3
Sophie623 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Love this. So wish Jill Redfield will be true one day
Uxairr chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Nailed it :D
may.jebir chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Nice, ur stories r amazin', they put a smile on my face in the dark days, can't wait 4 the next chapter, thx 4 writin' this.
may.jebir chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is an amazin' story, it made me smile :)
Thx for sharin' it with us, u rule 3
may.jebir chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Yes, this is what really matter. I love ur writin' style, Chasing cars is a gr8 song I like it so.