Reviews for The Sanguine Wood
Sumi Anzu chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I glad it conclude with loki being alive
Darker side: why odin tell thor to keep loki rune scar a secret? He mention it could bad, will u do a sequel where the rune are use againstloki after u make the sequel of ex-nile?
Sumi Anzu chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Holy odin! Malcinia kill her own mother and lied that she wqs killed by asir.

Tension of Loki bleeding to death.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
They are sooo rough with loki.
Liv the slow building Loki whump
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Loved this ! Totaly kickass !
Actual.Loki chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I love all your stories, and this had a VERY good plot! Loved it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
What an interesting concept, all this blood magic, yay for doing research! Funny how thi all takes place on Alfheim...one ofthe nicer places in the realms. I quite enjoyed the read, I love the ruin twist at the end and with Loki being controlled and stuff :3 though wish he had a few more snarky lines to be more Loki-like. Gotta love Thor being a great oaf but protective big brother because damn that is ALWAYS cute! An enjoyable read! I love the whole stuff on the Sanguine woods, a well thought out environment which gives it a very realistic life of it's own.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Poor Loki! XD
Reiko x 3 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Why does this seem to foreshadow future /canon/ events...or at least cast new light on them?

Dark: *twisted grin* I feel a plot point forming...

NO! I've given you free reign with Chronicles of the Bloodstone, and what you have planned...*shudders*

Dark: *eye roll* it's not /that/ bad.

You've killed the main character's family, had him brutally tortured off screen, are going to have his /heart ripped out/ while she's /still alive and conscious/, temporarily kill him off before the Bloodstone accepts him as a host and brings him back, have him fall off a cliff while /still recovering from the heart thing/, and then in the final battle you're going to kill him /again/ and are /still/ toying with the idea of whether it will be permanent or not!

Dark: I'm holding back. We both know I could do much worse, my little light. The debate has more to do with the value of a heroic sacrifice and whether two miraculous resurrections is pushing it.

Still. NO! I have Luminaire ready to cast on hair-trigger now.

Dark: *scowls* Killjoy.

You'll live. *coughs* Loved the fic. It was just the perfect blend of suspense, perfectly timed plot twists, and in my Dark side's case gratuitous suffering and near death experiences for a favorite character.
CadyD chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
D'aww. x3 Loved that ending.

I am so sorry for my lack of reviews as of late. I've been doing other things that haven't exactly been along the lines of fanfiction. It's been far too long since I've updated anything, either. x.x

In any case, I adored the last few lines of this final chapter! Honestly, I found Loki telling his brother he loved him a bit funny at first, for some reason. It may just be because I'm a teensy bit tired at the moment, but the way it just slipped out of his mouth without hesitation... It made me laugh. All tired and worn out and pitiful after that terrifying ordeal. It was a perfect "I love you, bro" moment. XD Then it was undeniably sweet, so there's that. Lol.

That long moment, just before Loki woke up, was... freakishly intriguing. Foreshadowing, maybe? I'd certainly like to know what was up with all the voices. It was possibly the healers and guards who were holding him down, but, in that, what were they doing to him that would require holding him down? o.o

I would definitely like to read a sequel, even a one-shot related to this story, if you decided to write it! :3
cath-k8 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I have just found this story. I'd love more ... though I fear what you may do to Loki.
JTReads chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I really loved this story It was well-written and quite enjoyable!
Rachelle Lo chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
How terrifying.
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Great ending! Why do I suspect these runes were involved in why Loki obeyed tahnos in Avengers? ;)
[How come you haven't looked at any of my new stories? :( ]
ninepen chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I wondered what was going on with Loki in the first bit with him - whether this was a "normal" hallucination one might experience while having lost lots of blood and being in shock and so forth, or whether this was also part of some magic-stuff going on. Certainly later it's clear this is magic-stuff going on.

I felt AWFUL for Loki when they were I guess trying to get rid of the carvings on his back. You captured the intensity of the fear and pain very well.

"Your brother... We could not heal the injury done to his back." - There's nothing so special about this wording - I guess it's the very matter-of-factness about it that makes something kind of sink like a stone when you read it. I like that they couldn't heal it b/c it's unexpected - both in general story-land (especially fanfic storyland prequel-type stuff, where everyone knows what point in the future you're headed toward...but ah-hah, it's not like we ever saw Loki's bare back!), and in the context of this chapter, where after everything Loki went through as they tried to heal it you sort of assume they were successful.

And then of course that bit about it being bound to Loki's will, and magic-wielders being able to recognize the runes...it makes me wonder if you mean to give us the option to consider that this may have had something to do with movie-Loki's actions. It would definitely be a unique take on the "Loki was forced to do it" thing. But it *does* cry out for a sequel IMO. Endless possibilities!

Loved the brotherly bonding as always, you do it well; I noted also that we clearly see how much Odin loves Loki here...yet Loki may not have truly seen it, since Odin left when he was still kind of out of it. I don't know if that was deliberate or just how things happened to get structured, though. It stood out to me b/c I have been known to do that deliberately in my own writing.

Congrats on clicking the "complete" button on this great story. (And cut it out with the being cruel to Loki stuff!) ;-)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Ooh, Odin's warning sounded extremely ominous...O.o

Great story! :)