Reviews for The Sanguine Wood
She...wants HIS body now...doesn't she?
Well that escalated quickly
Oh dear...
Oh this doesn't sound promising
Sumi Anzu chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I glad it conclude with loki being alive
Darker side: why odin tell thor to keep loki rune scar a secret? He mention it could bad, will u do a sequel where the rune are use againstloki after u make the sequel of ex-nile?
Sumi Anzu chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Holy odin! Malcinia kill her own mother and lied that she wqs killed by asir.

Tension of Loki bleeding to death.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
They are sooo rough with loki.
Liv the slow building Loki whump
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Loved this ! Totaly kickass !
Actual.Loki chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I love all your stories, and this had a VERY good plot! Loved it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
What an interesting concept, all this blood magic, yay for doing research! Funny how thi all takes place on ofthe nicer places in the realms. I quite enjoyed the read, I love the ruin twist at the end and with Loki being controlled and stuff :3 though wish he had a few more snarky lines to be more Loki-like. Gotta love Thor being a great oaf but protective big brother because damn that is ALWAYS cute! An enjoyable read! I love the whole stuff on the Sanguine woods, a well thought out environment which gives it a very realistic life of it's own.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Poor Loki! XD
Reiko x 3 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Why does this seem to foreshadow future /canon/ events...or at least cast new light on them?

Dark: *twisted grin* I feel a plot point forming...

NO! I've given you free reign with Chronicles of the Bloodstone, and what you have planned...*shudders*

Dark: *eye roll* it's not /that/ bad.

You've killed the main character's family, had him brutally tortured off screen, are going to have his /heart ripped out/ while she's /still alive and conscious/, temporarily kill him off before the Bloodstone accepts him as a host and brings him back, have him fall off a cliff while /still recovering from the heart thing/, and then in the final battle you're going to kill him /again/ and are /still/ toying with the idea of whether it will be permanent or not!

Dark: I'm holding back. We both know I could do much worse, my little light. The debate has more to do with the value of a heroic sacrifice and whether two miraculous resurrections is pushing it.

Still. NO! I have Luminaire ready to cast on hair-trigger now.

Dark: *scowls* Killjoy.

You'll live. *coughs* Loved the fic. It was just the perfect blend of suspense, perfectly timed plot twists, and in my Dark side's case gratuitous suffering and near death experiences for a favorite character.
CadyD chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
D'aww. x3 Loved that ending.

I am so sorry for my lack of reviews as of late. I've been doing other things that haven't exactly been along the lines of fanfiction. It's been far too long since I've updated anything, either. x.x

In any case, I adored the last few lines of this final chapter! Honestly, I found Loki telling his brother he loved him a bit funny at first, for some reason. It may just be because I'm a teensy bit tired at the moment, but the way it just slipped out of his mouth without hesitation... It made me laugh. All tired and worn out and pitiful after that terrifying ordeal. It was a perfect "I love you, bro" moment. XD Then it was undeniably sweet, so there's that. Lol.

That long moment, just before Loki woke up, was... freakishly intriguing. Foreshadowing, maybe? I'd certainly like to know what was up with all the voices. It was possibly the healers and guards who were holding him down, but, in that, what were they doing to him that would require holding him down? o.o

I would definitely like to read a sequel, even a one-shot related to this story, if you decided to write it! :3
cath-k8 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I have just found this story. I'd love more ... though I fear what you may do to Loki.