Reviews for Relish
wow
tinabug chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
wow loved it
tinabug chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
very much enjoyed this chapter
Manic Ginger chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Great job!
noMuku chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I love ur Shippos. He's always so wild and dark. Oh and my fav line: "Love comes down any way it wants to. It doesn't ask for your permission, just demands you open up your arms or it will break you in two."
kakashixangela chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
ohhh this is a totally diff. take on the cap. america/kagome relationship and i kinda like it! ahahaha it makes sense :D and aren't shikigami those paper dolls that were brought to life and aren't shinigami death gods? kinda got confused there, is there an alternative meaning to shinigami? or have i been wrong all along? .
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
good chapter! and yeah, very much so!
Avainie chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I love love love that you pointed this out. I never understood why people think that Captain America/ Kagome could work out. He was from WW2. The super american soldier. And if he died before everyone called the heck down about the japanese, then how would he not be hostile to some one that is?

Thank you so much for this!:)
shintochick chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Wow! Such a darker place than ELT. Love it. I haven't listened to Joan in years so I'm off to iTunes to get the album. This is fantastic.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
this was hot! and realistic on the kagome/steve side of things! part of me wonders what might happen if some how Steve got a swimmer past the goalie, and kagome was forced to have to deal with him after he's realized how horrible he was unintentionally.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
my dad hated blacks more than asian/japanese people... he enlisted to fight germans (although there was a whole lot of 'german' in his lineage)... he actually didn't hate blacks as a whole, he only hated my sister's black husband (just up until the kids were born and then he only hated him once in a while).

like having an inuyasha blow up doll... anatomically correct and fully functional.

until one grew out of the hole in mideriko's mummified chest i thought kikyou's shinidamachu were shikigami.
gin
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
very cool.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
part of me wants to see a part 2 to this, revenge against sesshomaru, b/c really when did sess ever love inuyasha enough to get revenge. and again, when did he die? centuries ago? was kagome to remain alone forever? didnt she give up her future to lay it in inuyasha's hands, in the past, giving up her world and family, yet, when he's no longer alive and long gone she's to remain alone?

i dunno i like this, and am all mad face abotu it all.