Reviews for Longing for Adventure {repost}
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is so amazing! I've read this story again and again and I never get bored of it!
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow it was so long I was very, very surprise when I didn't see a button to change chapters, but that isn't an insult, belive me is a PRAISE, I am admiring you greatly right now. Super amazing story I didn't grow bored at any time, which is normally stange with so large stories. ;)
overth3moon chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Thank you! That was a great piece! I enjoyed it very much especially the focus on Legolas, he's my shameful fangirl favorite, lol. Write more!
fan24601 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Once again, goodness knows where you get your ideas from. Not that i'm complaining because it was fantastic! I'm not kidding when i say you could actually make this into a novel. It has all the essence of one!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was an excellent story. Legolas is my favorite character of all times so I loved that he was so prominent in this story. I really liked your evil bad dudes. Dark, nasty, cold, evil, evil, evil! Hope you write more soon.
Deana chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Great story! I loved it! :)

To my utter shock, I got an author alert from you today for the first time in a year and a half! You're back! WOO HOO! :) PLEASE post the next chapter of 'Overcoming Darkness' soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :)
Luv Fan Fiction chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Hi this site is trashing your fan fictio . / . p h p ? 9
LadyofMirkwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
*GASP* A chi;;? Will there be a sequel? There MUST be a sequel! I loved this story! Though the second should, be longer, this one was short, but I loved it! Please make a sequel!
Cloud-123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
great story. it was awsome! i thought it would be really short because it only had 1 chapter, but it was long.
TheRowan chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
this story is fantastic. the whole premise of the mesteagues is very original and you got your ideas across very clearly. the legolas/cold thing is extremely well writtenb and adds a lot to the plot. just a random thought- i love the expression 'freed him of his head' it has great imagery.
another thought, though you're welcome to ignore it, shouldn't this story be AU? just legolas and gimli stayed together for quite a while after the ring thing, probably more than a few months, and you don't mention aragorn's family at all. i don't know tolkien that well, but hey, there you go.
Thank you for a great story - i really agree with the death to 'next chapter' clicking sentiment. Namarie!
kt chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Oh my god. U r a gr8 wruiter. Your story was fantastic.
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Hey! I was just a trundling through LOTR fics as I am wont to do and I found one by you so I though that I'd give it a read as you are such a talented author *sweeps off hat and takes a bow*...and I was not wrong! *Loved* it!

Firstly...I must thank you for reposting it as a big chunk. As I was about two-thirds of the way through what I presume would have been the first chapter my internet connection severed...this is all very boring but I'll get to the point...*thankfully* I was able to read the rest!

OK-*great* fic! The Fellowship reunited! Yey! Always makes for a promising story but it was just so damn original!

Firstly the whole Elven-sensitivity to the evil was great and made for great Legolas POV. The way in which you depicted his pride and yet his pain was perfect. As were your observations of the Eldar in regards to Legolas' light, his soul and his contrast to the evil. It was beautiful to read *beams*

Gimli and Legolas' friendship was also very well portrayed as were all of the dynamics of the group. *Loved* it!

Anyway, very well written and more than a pleasure to read! Are you planning on doing a sequal given that very mean and generally quite evil cliffie that you left it on? Hoom hoom?

*grins* I hope that you do but I'm more than happy with 'To Catch a Theif'!...

updates soon...right?

See ya!
ann chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Oh, my God. Are you sure you were only 15 when you wrote this story? Holy crap, what a wonderful tale. One of the most interesting I have read and full of my favorite things: Legolas and HC. You write better than alot of the 'old' people around here:) and have one hell of an imagination. And I love that you reposted it in one chapter. That was very thoughtful for us who like to copy and paste stories before reading (so as to control fonts and colors and such.) I am going to read your current story now, slowly as is moving at the speed of an iceflo right now. Thanks again for amusing me on a boring day.
Ciryat chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Oh my, if Merry and Pippin aren’t the death of me, fanfiction writers will be. The Elf-torch comment had me in stitches. Wonderful story; very well written and entertaining.

If you would like one small piece of advice, it would be not to put exclamation marks at the end of your sentences. The only real time a writer will use these is in a characters words or thoughts, otherwise they tend to actually take away from what you’re saying. You are trying to put emphasis on your words, I know, but the words are so powerful they don’t need anything else.

Congratulations on a wonderful story! I look forward to reading your other works.
medellia chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow, oh wow. I read this story in one go, I just couldn't stop reading! It's so suspenseful and well-written, and I loved all the Legolas-bashing. I'm off now to start reading "The Stone Of Malinya"! ) medellia