Reviews for Alterran Legacy
Robert Harrison chapter 20 . 7/5
I enjoyed this. It's not a great story, things are resolved too easily in my eyes, but it was entertaining for a slow night at work.

One thing, I got... bored... and figured out how large a family Harry would have if all of his kids had five kids, and all of them had five kids, so on and so forth (they are rebuilding an extinct society after all).

After eleven generations, it's not a number measured in thousands... it's closer to 48, almost 49, million. Their family would populate a modest country. For the sake of curiosity I looked into if his five only had three each and three each for every generations after and it comes to a paltry 295 thousand.
madsloth chapter 20 . 7/1
pretty good story, thanks for writing it.
Helyanweh chapter 20 . 5/12
Was a nice story.

One thing, isn't Atlantis more than big enough to house more than a million people? The ship is 4 km in diameter to give you an idea on size. They once mention that searching all of Atlantis is comparable to searching every room in Manhattan.

Also, why would they need to build agriculture? I don't get it why. It serves no purpose. Except to destroy ecosystems maybe.
Helyanweh chapter 13 . 5/12
What could they possibly need funds for? I don't get it...
Shivers82 chapter 20 . 3/31
A fantastic story. I love this genre and you completed a great arc. I'm glad you noted this as AU as you made some non-canon choices. I look forward to reading anything else you may put together.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 2/20
Fun little story...nicely done crossover, and I'm not generally a fan of those. Good characters, good plot, if a little quickly wrapped up in the last few chapters (to be fair, you aren't really into novel-length stories). The narrative and dialogue are good as well...very engrossing. Thanks for posting it!
aradia1967 chapter 15 . 1/30
m
MrBogus chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
Once again, this is a very lovely ST / HP Crossover. Thank you very much :)

Just the right amount of fluff, love, action and fighting in it :)
Rune Tobor chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
Samantha Carter
Hermione Granger
Add Willow Rosenberg next time.

I can think of a fic on Twisting The Hellmouth that does have all three.
It has Extraordinary in the title.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Super Harry?
Harry the Hero is at least alliterative.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Brains are beautiful unless used to maliciously harm others.
The damsel in distress is not attractive to me.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
The "romance" seems WAY to fast.

But you did say months have passed...

Next time at least summarize the first six dates.

You pulled a "Rowling Romance".

She didn't write much about Harry AND Ginny either.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Ron and Hermione were even more unreal than Harry and Ginny.
Molly has no morals when it comes to love potions.
She would use love potions to get Ron and Ginny with whoever they want.
And she would do it faster than anyone could say NO!
She used a love potion on Arthur, it's in the books!

The casual attitude towards love potions is only one reason I HATE MOLLY!
stevefocus chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Great story, looking forward to reading your other work.
p chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Hermione ruined it for me