Reviews for Evolution
Cheeno chapter 2 . 8/25
This is also really sweet :) It had a nive ending, but the to be continued suggests you had something more in mind... Think you'll ever finish it?
pinksakura271 chapter 2 . 12/14/2018
I read both chapters it's lovely. A wonderful creative way Roselia evolved into her gorgeous strong Roserade self. ;) She knew Draw should be closer to May as well.
Lam chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Ahhh I want a sequel!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
To be continued?
Well, I can't wait until the sequel! :D
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It took me forever, but I did it! I finished the first part...
Okay, so down to the simple things, I loved it! It was nice and cute. It also brings up the question of the future, I know I wonder what I'm going to look like in the future! It was simple and I believe the characters were nicely done! A few mistakes here and there, but everyone makes them! Again, I really adored this, and I should go take another 20 minutes to go read the second part now...
Ayumi Suzuki chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! TO BE CONTINUED!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! \(O)/
getbamboozled chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
LOVE IT 3
L.X.ie chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Ahh, that is such a great ending. :D it just fit, you know? Great job! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
XD Poor May...NOT her day, lol
mehx2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Really good! Please continue! :) I like how Drew and May are really in character.
Mystic Twirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I am sorry I am too lazy to login. But this is beautifully written and the plot is very decent and unique. Though you dont have much reviews, I hope you consider updating and completing this work. This is definitely one of the better written stories in this archieve.

Much luck and looking forward to an update.
L.X.ie chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Sure heck she's right!
Heartgem chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Update soon please -
Vulpix-Queen chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Nice story :D by the way can you check out my contest fanfic? Much appreciated and I will subscribe!