Reviews for Redemption
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I really enjoyed this, and love your version of the Malfoy's. Hope you update soon!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love the idea you've put forth here, of Narcissa giving up her own station to keep Lucius out of Azkaban. I'm curious as to how that all worked itself out, actually.

I like seeing the Malfoys… out of their element, so to speak. I think it's a fantastic premise for a fic, and it'll be very interesting to see how they clash with Hildegard :D (who I'm hoping has a nickname, poor woman).

Overall, this is a fantastic prologue to what looks like a fascinating fic, and a wonderful entry. Thanks!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This idea is fantastic. I love how the Malfoys had to make sacrifices in order to say out of Azkaban. I especially love the idea that Lucius and Narcissa's wands - I'm assuming - have been taken away from them, that they have to learn to survive in the world with their magic stripped from them.

You used your prompts well. I could see the usage of all five. And they were stitched seemlessly into the fic.

This was a great prologue/first chapter, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOVE IT! PLease continue soon! Can't wait to read more.
MarianaNM chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I really liked the plot... Hope to read the next chapter soon, and to see how you'll portrait the characters! Keep going :)
NimbusCentaur chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I am looking forward to reading the rest. Your eriting is good and I know the story line will be great! Update soon
Kate Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is really interesting! Please continue!