Reviews for Frantic
I love the fluff! I need the fluff. You write such good fluff and it's awesome.
sherlockian4eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
you had me in tears, happy tears but still. i love your teen wolf stories so much :D xx
TheYellowScarvedGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This fic was a mix between your normal angst and cuteness- loved how we all thought Derek was going to make the wrong descision but then he didn't and it was just adorable
Klaine's Love chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love it !
I hate seeing Stiles cry but since Derek came back, it was great !
I love when Derek loves Stiles but thinks it's better for Stiles to stay away, I find it really cute. Sad but cute.
So, yeah, I loved it
Rella-Bear chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Please make a sequel the ending leaves me wanting to know about how the pack reacts about Derek wanting to leave
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Argh, I just ranted with a really long comment (long for me at least) and I go to check to make sure it's live and it's not there. Did I not hit submit? Foolish Catherine. So I'll try and reiterate my thoughts.

I really liked this story. I liked that Derek did a fake out and left. It gave suspense to the readers but also a moment for Derek to reflect and collect his thoughts and make a decision. It also made it more emotion at the end for Stiles... Derek... and me, :)

I hope you continue to write. I like your work.
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like this one... especially when Derek leaves.. then comes back! A classic move! Way better than him not leaving, dropping his things and exclaiming his love too. The pause was helpful, giving suspense to the readers, but also giving Derek a moment to reflect and think about his actions... AND have Stiles get all weepy and sad, a fake out! Derek didn't really leave you! He's back!

Gosh, that was a looong rant.

I like your work... Keep going!
Be-GiRl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i really liked it! but it would be nice a sequel? muahaha what happen with the pack and derek now that he and stiles are together?...i dont know xD (sorry for my english its not my mother lenguage)
Ship Stethan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Love, love, love this!
No pen names left chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I liked it. Very nicely written with good emotional connection.
Panda24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i want more of this
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ok, I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner. my phone is being a pain in the ass and didn't give me a "Are you human?" text so I couldn't review as me but here I am. I love this story!
Seida chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
loved it!
Not All Tears Are An Evil chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
aww that was cute. nice happy ending :)
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awe I was about to cry with them. Great story.