Reviews for One Last Time
preeti chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
you are awwweeeesssooommmeeee at lemons
River WolfGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I liked it! And don't worry, you aint' exactly alone ;)
preeti chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story its kinda OOC but twas awesome !
preeti chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I LOVE IT!
SLRthechosen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Nice
abby pond chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
But gary has all those girls in bicinnies following him any way this whas great And ash has somthing he can use against gary!
reppad98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That's definitely different than what you usually write and than what I usually read, haha. But I like the details, like Gary being gay and Pikachu actually being in the story, haha. Thanks for writing.
Ickbard chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
It was a great one-shot. It fit my parameters of a good story arch, detailed smut, and a realistic story vocabulary. This could be a great story if you decide to continue it and I would gladly read it. So an in official Darin of 9 out of 5. Thank you for readin.
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Yep. That was hot; like really, really, REALLY hot.
PKMNstrider chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
wow ! that is like the best pokeshipping lemon story ive ever read! Keep writing more stories like this!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Interesting one shot here. Nice lemon scenes.
AllanPrice chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Phew *pulls collar away from neck* is it me or is it hot in here? That was an awesome story! Really enjoyed it, you could believe that's what they'd be like. Def think you should consider a follow up, I think it would be cool to start from the shower and see how Ash tries to turn round the situation from 'you can do better.' Give it a thought?