Reviews for ReImage: Digimon World
Kanius chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Ah, so my suspicions were right! This is the same Frontier world. Loweemon, Datamon, Bokomon and Neemon showing up are more proof that I need.

Takara's got a no nonsense attitude that I like and yeah she's still a girl Agumon. No peeking when she's undressed in certain areas!

I do wonder what happened to the six Frontier kids. 13 years ago was a long time, but we're told they're not dead. Hmmm. Hopefully we'll get answers and have that mystery unraveled. Other than that, we get the backstory of how the Digital and Human worlds got connected, Mephistomon's rise, and the battle with Millenniummon. And that Millenniummon battle resulted in the six kids going missing, apparently?

We meet the next Digidestined Kurogasa (a Kira Yamato-looking expy) and his partner Gabumon. A nice showing from Garurumon, but these pesky Meramon come in packs. Good thing Takara and Greymon took down the last tone.

Wonder who those mysterious characters were. More Digidestined?

So, Takara has made up her mind about taking her digivice in Takeshi's place, but can't yet because her grandma needs to be impressed? She sounds like a tough old lady if Lobomon sounds uncertain.

So far so good, sadly I don't have any OCs to contribute now. I'll keep my eye on this one and I hope you do continue this. I'd like to know what happened to the six Frontier kids and know if Mephistomon will somehow come back. Let my two reviews I've written add to the lifeblood of this fanfic!
Kanius chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Finally getting the chance to review and what a decent start. You surprised me adding the Legendary Warriors into this! The setting seems like it's set in the same Digimon Frontier universe. The Trailmon, Agunimon & Lobomon being present, the Digivice, the Cerberumon, the Flame Terminal, and the fractal codes. Plenty of Frontier trademarks.

So far, we get a female Digimon gogglehead lead! Takara is a decent character so far. Her Lillymon friend is not one to be messed with. Then, there's Takara's chance encounter with Agumon, Guilmon, and Bearmon.

Nice action in the coliseum and Takara's digivice activates to digivolve Agumon. There were definite callbacks to Frontier episode 1!

Just some advice, you had some misspellings and I'd double check those. There were instances of 'form' that should be 'from'. Good story so far.
InfernalBlueMoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
dasjlfkdskljfsdjfhsldkjfhask AGUNIMON! *-* he is my favorite digimon!
also really cool your story
JNaegi chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Another good chapter! Riku really put Takara on the spot with those riddles and learning he knows a lot about her is interesting.

Looks like the teamwork has to improve for the digidestined as well and a good job that Taka-chan punched Riku a good one!

I am liking where this story is going so keep it up!
Lucas H. Garrett chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
What a read? I was actually trying to solve the number riddle before reading on. I sort of guessed at it, but pushed the thought aside, but when you used the cell-phone pad thing, I was like... seriously?!

I see you're finally going in-depth with Takara's past as well. I'll be looking forward to what that brings. Great chapter overall!
Gambit Hawk chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Man, I am loving how intense the plot is getting. I'm looking forward to seeing how Riku takes apart every single DigiDestined. Takara was just the start of it,I wonder how he'll work on the others. And the voice actors chosen are all great so far! Though, I think I should definitely be more clear on how I thought Kenta's voice would sound, since Johnny Yong Bosch has done A LOT of voices in his career. I'd say the voice would be the same as Bosch's role as Clause Valca in Last Exile. As for Robert Martin Klein, he's the same guy who played Gomamon in Digimon Adventure 01/02. Nothing too big, but I felt like I didn't put enough into choosing a voice, since some of the others have examples of roles their actors have played. Hope that helps out. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pandamoniam chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Isn't it fun to go over the actor list you came up with and not have a clue who anyone is? Yup. It's official. I live under a rock. I suppose I'm upgraded to a cardboard box now, though. I got a DeviantArt account now! :)
But enough about me. When I saw this was updated, my day just got a ton brighter. Seriously, I almost squealed. I didn't, though, because that would ruin my image unless it was a teasing squeal. So anyways, super epic! I almost died of laughter when Lobomon knocked out Agunimon. My sister made a comment about the two lovers meeting at that fountain too that I thought I would share. It was pretty funny. Well in my opinion.
Me - Two lovers meeting at a fountain, eh? I wonder who they were. (For some reason I was reading it aloud to her)
Sis - I think it was Agunimon and Kazemon. They're lovebirds.
And then she continued to say that for about five to ten minutes afterward. She's funny like that. But you know, little sisters. What are you gonna do with 'em?
Jackpot 2 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what else Riku has in store for Takara and the gang.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Sweet mercy of all chaos! Just what the heck is going on in the Digital World!?
An Anon Fellow chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
That VA standout for Haruto and Tentomon because I don't watch English Dubs.

Riku, stop reminding me of that other guy! But quite the past tellings being a hospital dweller.
JNaegi chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
More digidestined are introduced and the battle with Riku has hit a reef. Man, so Haruto got beat by the Riku huh? And it looks like he has Kurogasa's digivice.

Hope Takara and her team finds Riku.

Keep up the good work with this story, it rocks!
shadowmwape chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
mine is will smith
Lucas H. Garrett chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
This is probably your best chapter yet. There was humor, action and adventure. So far I'm enjoying this story. Also, you're portrayal of the OC Digidestined is good! Like what you did with Sirena.
Pandamoniam chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Awesome chapter as usual! I was planning on going back to bed, but when I saw that this was updated I had to read it. You lift us with a cliffy! No!
And as for the voice thing...Ugh, I barely know any actor names... I don't keep track of things... The only voice actor I can actually think of s Crispin Freeman, but that wouldn't work for Marine... Oh! Maybe you could do something like Suzie's voice in Tamers! Sorry I don't know anything about actors...
Gambit Hawk chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
This was really great! Riku is such a good villain already and I am enjoying how you're making the Digidestined interact with one another so far. Your portrayal of Kenta is very good. Keep it up!

And choosing the voice actor for our characters is a pretty fun idea. Let's see...

Kenta Hayate: Johnny Yong Bosch