Reviews for The Apple
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Shadow is a character that I find hard to pin. Yet, you have found a way to nail him right on the head. This piece is heartfelt, heartbreaking, sweet, and sad. You have managed, I believe, to capture the conflicting emotions Shadow harbors in his heart, not only of Maria, but of Humanity. He hates the very people who took her from him, yet he knows that Maria strove for him to protect them.

For Shadow, it's very difficult for him to hold his promise to her when he knows just how cruel humans can be and what they can be capable of.

This was one of the most beautifully crafted One-shots I have ever read. This truly is a piece to be proud of. Never stop writing my dear, because you can capture some very powerful emotions. You brought tears to my eyes.

unique chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
the most well written shadowxmaria fanfic on here :)
Random Person chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh my goodness...that...was... AMAZING! Seriously, it was beautifully written. You almost made me cry! :) Shadow is on of my favorite sonic characters, and you captured him perfectly! Bravo! I hope to see more Sonic stories from you! Congrats on a job (dare I say it?) perfectly done! Too bad I don't have an account to favorite this...
Anyways, may the stars shine down upon you, live long and prosper, have a super sparkly day and may the odds be ever in your favor.
xRandom Personx :D
Beyond An Anomaly chapter 1 . 2/22/2013

This was seriously, unbelievably beautiful. Words can't really express why, but is really, truly is. I'm just speechless. I cannot think of anything else to say besides this was just so, SO amazing. Wow...yeah, I'm SOOOO favoriting this one!

Thanks for writing this magnificent story.

I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was wonderful! So heartfelt and touching. Very good.
zgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is... beautiful. These words come from a learning to be critic, so you better believe them. As I clean out my favorites, this is one of those stories that I'll be sure to keep. It's beautiful. Keep it up.