Reviews for Of Gods And Men
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 5/21
Okay...
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 5/21
Well, that's different. Good job on fudbie and what happens to Cissy?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 5/21
Kewl. Guess what they say about payback is true
martin.presston.9 chapter 25 . 5/20
not withstanding the points i made in erlier chapters this is a bloody good read i hope others enjoy it as much as i did :) mostly :):):) thanks for a good power story
martin.presston.9 chapter 23 . 5/20
id you know the truth potion is Veritaserum and not veratim serum and also its Little Hangleton and not little haggleton small things i know but when you keep reading them and know theyre wrong it gets realy REALY irritating. I know youre not stupid and you tell realy good stories but come on please get the names of things and places right, just so i dont break any more of my teeth by gnashing them together in frustration. and this is another good story...:) mostly thank you
martin.presston.9 chapter 12 . 5/20
i know this stories to old to change or anything like that but why is it some authers continue to skrew up about different classes in their first year they are in the same house until electives that automaticly makes it so they have the same bloody classes sorry for my rant but thats a pet peave of mine oh and its a great story :)
DontMindMe chapter 25 . 5/13
Would have loved a little more maybe with a little bit of them going back and maybe saying good bye. However i love the story
Stormshadow13 chapter 25 . 5/1
lol. Great story.
Monster King chapter 25 . 2/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2017
The end is really bad. Asking for sense will be stupid as is clear you do not has it. Also what stupidity is this "dollars". If you are going to change currency at least use British one. Another stupidity.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
I wanted to read this, but the literally constant misspelling of Zeus as 'Zues' (it hurts to type that) was just too annoying and distracting - not to mention an obvious typo that should have easily been fixed before this chapter ever hit the site.
thereadingabsol chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
i realized you misspelled Zeus every time
draco122 chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
an awesome story. It was fun to read.
Draco122
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
I think I believed your words of not following canon too much... The majority of the story aligned and whilst I liked the new dynamic, I missed that something new. that venturing into the unknown.

For the past month I've been reading potter fanfics, and one thing they have in common is that rarely anyone dares to differ from the main plot happenings. which frankly surprises me. It's the 1990's computers are on the rise, the berlin wall just got knocked down and yugoslavia is breaking up in civil war, president clinton is banging his secretary, It's an exciting time in the muggle world.

Yet no one uses this. No one comes up with a new plot. with new happenings. No one throws harry into the france in school or in america instead. everything comes down to hogwards, and voldemort's horcrux collection. Even with harem scenarios to spice it up a little, even with a few kills. It's still the same plot... in your case you even went and re-added hermione's poly cat mishap after having left it out before...

It's kinda a shame because you're a good writer.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
fraking awesome like the rest dude please make long versions of these stories they are cool as hell