Reviews for Of Gods And Men
The end is really bad. Asking for sense will be stupid as is clear you do not has it. Also what stupidity is this "dollars". If you are going to change currency at least use British one. Another stupidity.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
I wanted to read this, but the literally constant misspelling of Zeus as 'Zues' (it hurts to type that) was just too annoying and distracting - not to mention an obvious typo that should have easily been fixed before this chapter ever hit the site.
thereadingabsol chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
i realized you misspelled Zeus every time
draco122 chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
an awesome story. It was fun to read.
Draco122
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
I think I believed your words of not following canon too much... The majority of the story aligned and whilst I liked the new dynamic, I missed that something new. that venturing into the unknown.

For the past month I've been reading potter fanfics, and one thing they have in common is that rarely anyone dares to differ from the main plot happenings. which frankly surprises me. It's the 1990's computers are on the rise, the berlin wall just got knocked down and yugoslavia is breaking up in civil war, president clinton is banging his secretary, It's an exciting time in the muggle world.

Yet no one uses this. No one comes up with a new plot. with new happenings. No one throws harry into the france in school or in america instead. everything comes down to hogwards, and voldemort's horcrux collection. Even with harem scenarios to spice it up a little, even with a few kills. It's still the same plot... in your case you even went and re-added hermione's poly cat mishap after having left it out before...

It's kinda a shame because you're a good writer.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
fraking awesome like the rest dude please make long versions of these stories they are cool as hell
dragunpfeonyx chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
Grosartig wundervol Fantastig Ich liebe dise geschichte.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
you do realize you misspelled Zeus right?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
awesome fic! I had a lot of fun with it.
Mithrondir chapter 25 . 3/21/2016
You're right about not doing cannon. Very good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
how hard is it to get a god's name right? you just look it up on google and it takes you less than 5 seconds to know he is caleld Zeus
andyjhorton chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
quite a few plotholes to get this story finished. Wormtail being one. the diary ending up with ginny without lucy being available to pass it on being another. but i suppose when you are dealing with gods and whatnot the fates can be predictable and make the same thing happen anyway. Otherwise this was a very enjoyable story to read. thank you.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
2months hmmm didn't they promise Jonathan that they would wait til they were 17-18 and out of school...I don't think they made it? What happened to the Order, Aurors and Mad-Eye did they go back to Earth? It was a great story quite hilarious in places but a joy to read.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/8/2016
What gods did he kill other than God of war and one of he three fates...they really gave him a lot of leeway !
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
R u sure these kids are only fourteen...,why are they even in school again?