Reviews for Work of a Trickster
general yumi chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I love this!
Heycas chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Can you please net chapter soon please!? I would appreciate it very very very very very very much!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I'm so glad you are back! Eeee!
sakuyakira69 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Sorry, I really suck at writing reviews, so just a few words from me.

This is a hilarious and awesome fic so far, I love your Gabriel and Baby. Keep up the good work!
I'd also love to read more Destiel memories xD
("Well," Baby slapped down a crisp twenty on the table. "You should. I could also mention what you do when no ones around and you need to let off some steam. And the way you say his name, moani-" hahahahahahahah!)

And I absolutely adored nani'anela's ideas, hope you'll pick up a few and bring them into your story.

Can't wait for this to continue!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Baby, you sly little bastard, I think I like you as a human.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Awesome story so far.
WarblerChris chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Lovely, and I now have a new headcanon. Can't wait to see our favourite angels pop up! You're doing great! Have a cookie *hands over cupcake * Sorry, out of cookies.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Don't be a jerk Dean (see what I did?)
And I love your Gabe.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oooo, I like it do far. Good start.
AliceInPurgatory chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing more. Very cute so far.
nani'anela chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Very cute! I love the references to him as a baby. I would love to see more of those memories that only Baby knows and not the winchesters because they were too little. Please update soon! Im liking this a lot :)
nani'anela chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE ianpala. I stumbled across it and cannot picture Baby any other way anymore. I like this story so far very much :)
I have a few questions and/or suggestions! Will we get to see things like the initials (DW SW), maybe green army man and legos? And oh, the stories he could tell. What stories about the boys when they were little and couldn't remember? And maybe Baby could finally get mad at Dean for beating him with a golf club (?) that one time, or getting smashed by a semi-truck/flipped by a hoard of demons. Things like that are always fun. Some other things that i found hilarious to consider- how would he feel going for a ride in another car? Or seeing what the mysterios 'inside' looks like, when he's always parked outside? Bonus points if he's very unimpressed at the findings and expected 'inside' to be much more glorious. God I have a lot of feels and headcanon for Ianpala. Please bear with me as I spew stupid headcanons. He does not understand what hunger is so he gets this really concerned look on his face and says "Dean my tank is dangerously empty." Then panics when his stomach growls and claims to be operating on fumes. Or when he gets sleepy he could say "My batteries are getting low. You'll have to do a jumpstart." Bonus points if he decides to crawl outside and sleep in a parking spot instead of a bed. And Baby would not understand showers. One day Dean finds him drenching himself in a hose, fully clothed, outside and Baby is like "what?! I needed a carwash!" OH and before I forget maybe he falls in love with cigarettes because they're the closest thing he can get to exhaust for the time being. Im sorry for such a long review. I was not kidding when I said "I LOOOOVVEEE IANPALA" up at the start of this review. I literally love it and wish they'd put it on the show. Feel free to use any of these ideas that you want. They'll be no angry idea-stealers after you weilding torches and pitchforks because these are all mine :P
Please update very soon! Can't wait to see where this goes! UWU
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I would be pissed off too. How are they going to get back to whatever they need to go as Baby is now human form? :D
TheoDigby chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh My God! This is amazing!
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013