Reviews for The Last Mistake
gr8read chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Fantastic story!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Excellent case fic, read it in one as it kept me glued. Thank you.
Chick xx
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
A fitting end to one who would betray them. I love that you had Papa Winchester do it. All in all a very good and wonderful story :)
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
You battered both of my Winchesters is it weird that I liked it so much.
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Roy is totally asking for it, love the story :) Love the description all the characterization is spot on.
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Awesome nice tense cliffhanger lucky for me the next chapter is already done so I don't have to wait :)
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Your story is truly awesome I'm on the edge of my seat. Roy and Walt must really be dumb to take Sam and then Dean, Jeff too. You write so well and descriptively it's like a movie.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Sorry I usually check to see if a author has a sequel before suggesting they do one but I forgot. Your first chapter is very intriguing and I can't wait to read more.
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Poor Roy. Such a pansy. Me thinks that someone needs to send him to some far off place where he can get a backbone implant and maybe grow a pair. Oooh, I LOVE IT when Sammy gets pissed and protective over his brother. Come to think on it, it may be too late for Roy to get the implant and grow a set; Sammy is more likely to turn him into a real gurl!
Nice job with this chapter, BTW.
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
wow! Great story all around...almost a story within a story at the end there. Interesting twist with the Ophelia story! and the end? Hmmm...John? Bobby?

And what really WAS the rest of what was done to Sam the week that Walt and Roy had him. Another great job of leaving things to the reader's imagination.

And, oh, man, count me in with those folks who want the story of the original encounter with Ophelia and her mother made into its own story.

And one last question...I think it slipped through the cracks. You had had Dean finding Sammy's bracelet way back near the beginning. I kept waiting for him to bring it out and give it back to him. Maybe the next day when he remembers he has it, I suppose.
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
The good one, not the complaining one, LOL!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
oh, that last review is from me...didn't realize I wasn't logged in.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
OMG...this is AMAZING so far! The action sequences are awesome and the pain and torture that Dean is going through, coupled with how you managed to convey in retrospect what Sam went through is just gutwrenching! Yay, Dean, for still managing to fight back and...well, apparently, at least, take out Walt. Was eating lunch while reading - probably a mistake because my stomach is now in knots...AND I have to stop and tend to real life for a while! Ugh! Can't wait to get back!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Okay, there is one thing that really bugs the hell out of me and although it's just one small thing you use it a lot so I can't hokd back mentioning it any longer. "little hunter" sounds very absurd. Not just is it very belittling, but also (since you keep using it in the context of height) wrong. Garth us pretty much the same height as Dean. DJ is not a shorty!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 7 . 3/1/2013