Reviews for His Valkyrie
summerpoint chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
WOW! that was the first thought that came to mind when i first read this months ago and it's the same thought that came into my mind after re-reading it. i love how you conveyed dom's memories of letty, it was a great way to understand how much she meant to him. i also love dom's soul-searching and introspection on his actions; it allowed him to finally acknowledge his cowardly move and realize all of the damage that he's caused. great prequel to 'Forgotten Past'
Kiki chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Now THIS is what I am talking about. PERFECTION! You write so beautifully that we really see into Dom's mind. He finally gets just his badly he messed up and is actually sorry for it. Your imagery is amazing! "Like throwing it in the tub with a toaster"! Amazing. We can all see the kind of damage he did to their relationship. And then his introspection: it was all him. Maybe that's his due: that Letty is gone from him.

I love that in your writing we get the sense that Dom understands just how much he hurt Letty and that he's going to work (hard) to get her back, to earn her love and trust.

Wish you'd do a follow up with THIS Dom. He's worth keeping around ( over all the arrogant man-child versions of Dom that predominate fanfiction...)

AWESOME PIECE!
Trini chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Fantastic piece! Love the introspection from Dom. I hope you write a longer followup piece! Angst and reconciliation (after appropriate grovelling) please!
MiaGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is such a great short fanfic! I wish you'd write even more on this line.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I just found n I must say I love it great writting
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You know I get this weird urge to scream 'Go get her champ!' bu I won't! I really love this little piece though, you managed to catch so many feelings in just a few words! And trust me that's much better than writing a 5,000 words story.
Dottylove1327 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved it :) perfect x
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So, I've been wanting to read this for a while now, but hadn't had much time, I'm sad that I didn't make enough time for it though until now, because this was fantastic! Another job well done! :D
XresAres24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH HH. THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. LOL I AGREE. DAMN DETTY BETTER REUNITE IN FAST SIX. ELENA SHOULD GET WITH LUKE. WHAT DO U THINK? PM ME PLEASE.
DANDANI chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow! That shot was amazing and profound. I loved it! I confess, I like to see Dom suffer, knowing that she was alive and having to work to conquer it again. Thanks for sharing! hugs
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMG. I absolutely loved how poetic this was! I'm always impressed with your writing when it comes to these two, but this one was really great. It flowed beautifully and the emotions were very real and present. Great job! :)
Paommt chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Amazing!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What a great look into Dom's mind, emotions, and his pov of Letty. I love this bit "it had taken years of mending and rebuilding to fix the shredded and wounded pieces." I also loved the bit about the cross and how it tethered him to her. This part "damaged the bond between them in the most painful way possible"- to true and what a great insight.
layali86 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I really really liked this. It's so fitting.