Reviews for Momentarily Untitled
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!
(if the guy I marry does not display the same attitude as Danny as we near our wedding day, I'm going to be very disappointed.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE I COULD DIIIIEEEEE
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Just two words...Hot damn. This was an awesome one-shot. I had to re-read a few lines at the beginning and when I finally got it (Mind I'm reading this at like around midnight so I'm a bit slow at the moment) I laughed way harder than I should. Very good.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I loved how you described Danny's and Sam's conversation. It was really an amazing story :)
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was funny. Will you make something where we see Sam,s mom reaction to the news Nana too
MoonlightMadnessx chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awwww... that was; ADORABLE. it was absolutely adorable. LOVED IT! c: keep up the amazing work!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story defiinitly enjoyed it. Can't wait 2 catch up on ur other projects
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aww. First, you have the characterization down pat. Second, I think I just realized why I like DxS so much. They're kick- $$, occasionally sappy and can't go a day without their weird version of flirting. *squees* I am so happy I've found a new source of good DxS fics (that give other characters their due, can't forget that).

Nitpick: The noun is altar with two "a"s.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awe(: This was just too cute!

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
awww! nice job!
SG chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I was gonna strangle you... Until I read the end a a sighed d"awwwww of relief escaped my throat. Good job freakin with me for just a second :P
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is so fantastically adorable. I love the way you've written them and their banter as you finally reveal that they've been dancing around the issue and really are (finally!) getting married. Love how you set it up with the phone call and moved through their mutual nervousness on to the whole bad luck seeing the bride thing. Love it.

Sapphireswimming
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awww, cute. I thought it was just a date but I was really happy to see it was them getting married.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ergh. They're too cute together. Can't handle it.
Hi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013