Reviews for A Head Start!
Aww poor smokey
Anyway will luffy get her memroys back like how sabo did his? But not when ace or him die just in some other way idk
yukihime88 chapter 8 . 3/9
error it's three boys and a girl named nami.
ethan.lukkar chapter 11 . 2/11
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
xXAki00KyoXx chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
I hope she gets her memories soon ssu update Authorchii
Sarene Mun chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
AGH CONTINUE I LOV E THE PLOT PLEASE DONT STOP
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
If you don't update anytime soon... I'll cry myself to death.. I mean it, be it dehydration or lack of air... I'll literally die of crying so... please update
(︿)
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
I really love this chapter. please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Please update again soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
cg037 chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
A great story, I hope that you will continue with it.
Marion chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Cool :D
Vivement la suite!
Bonne continuation :)
WingsofaBelle chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
i love the protective crew and overprotective zoro! jealous sabo is so adorable! its better sabo than ace! Ace would go insane and definitely try to kill zoro and sanjii... I know its been almost a year since you last updated this story but i think its really awesome and i hope you continue! Thank you for writing this awesome story and for sharing it! Please update soon! i would really like to see ace's reaction to luffy's amnesia either learning about it by den den mushi or in person!
WingsofaBelle chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
oh gosh poor sabo! Sabo doesn't deserve such pain. Its not like he was the one to insult luffy and tell her to leave. He's just caught between his siblings fight... awww zoro you're so dang adorable! ouch that family photo thing will really hurt ace and sabo if she shows it saying this is my family's photo... cuz that would mean that she has a new family and they're not a part of it... ouch the pain... i do not want to be sabo when he tells ace that luffy doesn't remember him and that she has new brothers ...
WingsofaBelle chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
lying to ace... that will not go over well... especially when he meets sanji and he does that noodle dance to luffy. Hmmm now both ace and sabo can be called hot heads.. Oh gosh teach... Aww please don't kill ace.. i hate it when he dies. ya know what would be absolutely awful if luffy didn't remember ace until just before his execution. im pretty sure if that ever happens im going to flip over this table.
WingsofaBelle chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
why did mihawk let luffy hit him? She's not up to his level yet and i can't see him just standing there and taking her punches. Zoro and luffy are so cute! Are they going to be a couple? Sanji will be sanji. That dream that zoro had was so adorable since it revealed how his fear was losing luffy! Aawwwww