Reviews for Animals in a Cage
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I'll seriously cry if you don't update soon
Mischief-Managed79 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
I really like this fic, at first the idea kind of put me off but I decided to read it anyway and im so glad I did. Cant wait for the next chapter.
littlehouse4evr chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
I read this on a recommendation from SnappleApple450Fan3, and I'm glad she told me about it. Its very well written, and best of all (in my opinion) the problems are real, and realistic. At the beginning Jasper and Alice are described as the 'perfect' couple, but as the story progresses it shows the reality that most couples will have big fights sometimes, even (and in this case, especially) if the burden of illness is looming over them.

That's another beautiful thing about this story. Jasper and Alice are in love, so much so that it gets to the point where Jasper blames her for him being alive. Because he is fed up with chemo and transplants and, as it was said, 'there being only remission, but no cure' or something similar to that, and he blames Alice for making him fight, while he was never fighting for himself but for her, and he doesn't want to fight anymore. He blames Alice, but he is maybe blaming himself? He never spoke his feelings to her; never told her that he heard her cry, and now the pain of keeping everything inside is getting to him. Also, I do love how Alice and Jasper are undeniably in it together, although for him, that is the peoblem.

I like how Rosalie may start seeing that Bella is a good thing for the group, especially as she is getting Edward to eat. One of my favourite things is also how you described Edward as having OCD, and not being OCD, and at the end he is realising he can get better (with baby steps of course).

One part made me sad, still, even though I loved it. How Emmett seems to be very much in love with Rosalie, as she is his, but he isn't sure he is hers. He doesn't want her to go to the army, as he (maybe?) feels as though she is only doing it because she made no other plans and yet everyone is pressuring her to do something.

I'm sorry for any mistakes, and for probably sounding like a complete idiot with my theories.

Littlehouse4evr :D
Twilight is da best eva chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
I Love it it so awsome btw i started reading this yesterday and all i can say is i love it. Cant wait for next chappi :)
littlehouse4evr chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I wasn't going to review until I reached the end but...
Carlisle! :D
Hans153 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
You're back. You're really back :') When I saw you updated Deep Blue I hoped that Animals would be next on your hit list! It was an awesome chapter! No matter how long you go between chapters its always worth coming back!
deltagirl74 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
OMG! I love it. I can't wait to get home and read it again and give you a longer review.
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
I love this story, I was reading it on Twilighted then I tried searching you on Fanfic and thank God I found this, I love this story so much.
I love Edwards determination for Bella especially, even though this is mainly based around AxJ at the moment I still can't help but admire his determination for her.
I felt so sorry for Alice in this, and Jasper but Alice mostly of course X3
I still haven't decided whether I like Rosalie or not, but Emmetts a definite yes. He takes on that big brother role over Alice but at the same time over Jasper if you get me?
Anyway, you should really update soon!
I'm glad you started to write this story, Update ASAP! :)
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read more. You have made these characters your own, and that is saying something.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Its really getting exciting! You cant just not update!
ILoveREMnJA chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Oh my gosh... Sorry I'm reviewing again... But holy Jewish cows! I've read Not Without a Fight! I had no clue you were the author until I read it in one of your author notes! I LOVE YOU3
ILoveREMnJA chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Ohhhhhh my gosh! I read your whole story within 2 hours and I love it! Please please please, keep writing! 3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Please please please update soon. I'm dying here!
Twilighted chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Thank you so much for updating, you just made my week! I really hope Alice and Jasper make up and get back together soon because they're so perfect together. Anyways, update soon!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Don't they know by now? In the world of fiction, secrets NEVER stay secret.

;-)