Reviews for Queen of Shadows: A Tale Across Ages
I know it’s been a while, but please continue the story. It’s one of my favorite, and the amount of love placed into it is astonishing and felt. You do well crafting this universe, making a cast of characters so thoroughly enjoyable and rich. Please, when inspiration comes as does time, continue this story.
Drake G. Reaper chapter 15 . 5/10
I was thinking of this story earlier today and I had an idea of well where it could go. So this would happen really far down the line Uncle manages to bring Jade back to the present but he brings back a grown up Jade who has fully embraced her role as empress. After a confrontation with Jackie, Uncle, and Tohru she leaves to rebuild her empire. Which starts off the hunt for the Oni masks and to stop Jade from conquering the world.

So this as mentioned this is what I see happening down the line or maybe as a sequel to this looking forward to the next update.
SatoshiKyu chapter 14 . 2/3
How are they always like three steps ahead? This is some Code Geass level bullshit, here. "I anticipated your anticipating of my plan so here's some utter BS I've pulled out of my ass at the last moment! HAHA!" Like I was with you for Tsume getting shrekt, that's how the story goes. He was a monster, heroes kill monsters. The Ninjas though? C'mon, how boring is that? And the humans didn't even lose anyone important during it, it just feels like a massive cop-out. It wasn't even a Pyrrhic victory, they just trounced our greatest general with effectively no cost. What, they lost like a wizard and a pirate. Small change. At least the general should have fallen, that would have at least made it interesting. Both sides lose an important figure, yeah I can get behind that.

There's no way you built Hiruzen up to this ridiculous height and then fucked him with a rake over the course of one chapter, that makes no sense. It can't just keep ending with "we knew you were going to do this... inexplicably... HAHA!" shit as each general vanishes into a Bag of Plot Convenience, surely. I'd say that would get boring fast but it's already there.

He's a major character and he did like nothing. It feels so... blah.
miner249er chapter 15 . 12/14/2017
wow, the shadowkin have been dealt some serious blows over a short period of time
Windsbane chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

I'm interested to see what Koeri is actually trying to do here.
Kyuubi123 chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Excellent chapter. I love this story but it's crazy that you've made me want to root for the shadowkhan over the humans. Jade vs Shendu would be amazing and I think we're already starting to see the beginnings of human corruption and power plays coming into effect. Can't wait for more
2 u chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Awesome, give us more
W8W chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
"jounin challenged by a kunoichi" Viper?

Ciekawe czego lisy chcą i czy spróbują mieszać w głowie Jade. Jeśli tak to mam nadzieje na cyrk jak rzeczy z 21 wieku się pokażą w iluzjach.
Luna Bass chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
Just think, if Jade wanted to take over Japan and defeat Shendu, I think she could. With her mind and the Shadowkhan's resources, very little could stop her. Shendu thinks he's invincible, but we know better.

Also, Koeri's betrayal is very exciting! I was waiting for her to show she's more than she seems! I'll be in suspense until the next chapter!
End Bringer chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
Yet another kidnapping attempt by a creature modern media often fails to portray as evil as they were in original materials. But if Jade is ever going to truly appreciate her position and start batting for Team Shadowkhan, then another jaunt out of her citadel is going to be necessary. Can't wait for another update.
pwashington chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
When will you stop being taken advantage of first the weasel now the kits unexpected aren't you tired of being beaten used the answer is your powers you are a god limitless power is yours if you would only use it embrace your heritage and give in to the dark side so what if the humans are massing an army of wizards the paltry magic is nothing compared to divinity crush the shadow shogunate the mask that they think is there salvation will be there doom the more you use the mask the more you invite it's influence till it devours your will completely and the demon general is reborn and the kits unexpected will have to be made an example of jade should skin her alive with just her magic then order her people butchered while Koeri is locked away to be tortured for the rest of her live you could level entire armies split mountains part the seas if you would only use the power embrace it
RobinLost chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
What the... Jade? Koeri kidnapped Jade? I thought for a moment this was an assassination attempt. Jade just can't a break can she? You've left me on the edge of my seat.

There's so much going on in this chapter, I look forward to the many twists and turns ahead
BrazeRancor chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Not sure of the exact sequence of events at the end there, but hey what's one more kidnapping to Jade Chan anyway?
W8W chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
Obok "Webwork" jest to moja ulubiona historia z cyklu Dark Jade. Wszystkie odstępstwa od kanonu łatwo można wytłumaczyć zmianami w rzeczywistości. Zakładam że królowa jest w ciele Jade. Ludziom pewnie zabraknie masek bo nie wiedzą o nowym generale. Wydaje mi się że szef ruchu oporu chcę wykorzystać moc masek dla własnych celów po zwycięstwie. Nie widzę Shadowkhan jako złych bo tak naprawdę po za krabami (które nie są lubiane przez resztę) nie robią nic gorszego niż ludzie pobili w tym okresie.
JimmyHall24 chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
So is Jade just letting her army get killed at this point?