Reviews for Tempting the Darkness
Mind fucked chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
poetneversleeps chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Pretty cool twisted story this. Glad molly hooper wasn't in it though. My heart may of broken otherwise.
JEMCAR chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
you have a sick and twisted mind and im not sure about your mental well being but your writing is good. why use such a talent for sometghinbg as disturbing as this? you have successfully managed to make me feel sick. i won't read anything else you write, and you have talent, still well done on being a nice normal sane person.
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 3 . 8/22/2013*takes a deep breathe* this the end of the wonderful...*voice cracks*...Sherlock Holmes?
HellsBellsSinClub chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I love this story. It was amazing
TheAngelGirl357 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
oh gods I'm both afraid and impressed am I sane?
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh. My. God. You weren't kidding. It was very gory. And rather ingenious. I would give a round of applause, but I fear the police would break into my home and arrest me due to suspicious and, frankly, creepy behavior.

So yes. Let's leave it at that. I would applause, (really I would) but I'm afraid of being raped in prison.
Clever Pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Is it a problem that I would watch this show? Not for the gore but for the science.
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
how can watson turn his head when previously he couldnt? that and its strapped to dowel. and how did lestrade vomit without drowning first with duct tape on his mouth?
Emma chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Is it wrong that I feel bad that Sherlock died, but not that Sally or Anderson did? I like this story though. It exposes the dark side of Sherlocks mind that John new was there, but chose to ignore until it was to late.
Arty-the-Puppeteer chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ah, lovely. *smirks* I found this a good read. I was bored and nothing helps bored more than some Sherlock gone insane fictions.

I can't say I didn't like what he did to Donovan and Anderson, I feel slightly sorry for Lestrade. And about John killing Sherlock in the end, well, I like it very much, you write well, very well. and John's last line before leaving, it fits so well and gives this special thing to the overall story, in my oppinion, that is.

This is going in my favourite Sherlock stories.

- Arty
Madhatter98 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Thx for the PM! :)
I liked how mycroct waltz in not particularly phazed by any of it an just started being practical about the situation. Ahah xD I can really see that scene happening. (Look sherlock im taking one of them.)
The endong was terrific with the neck snapping! :) although it realy caight me by surprise by how very Sudden it was. XD
Id so love to hear a sitution where John lunges and getsthe upper hand and then from there, states how it xant happen like this (S expirementing on ppl) -sorta johns way as an apology before the snapping :P ahah!

Then again! Sherlock is so smart if John did give him a moments thought Sherlock would probably escape or something similar. So your ending makes perfect sense. :) lol Thx for the read! In really glad you updated it! (lol i dnt even think there was going to be one so it was a lovely surprise :) )
lokilaufeyslemonade chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I love how sane john seemed through the entire situation and the way he just ended it so unexpectantly. Really creepy this was great :)
1xlottiex1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
And your next chapter will be updated...?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can't wait to see the outcome! Update soon, won't you? Cheers.