Reviews for What Dreams Are Made Of
brooks77 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
I am ready for you to start the next chapter, and I liked this one, and all the rest, and thinking when they are going to have to face sinister, and also when gambit is going to get over his fear of facing sinister
Mutant-girl chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I love this story! Please start the next one soon. I'm dieing to find out what happens next. And please kick Sinister's and Magneto's butts good for me. Rouge and Kurt are 2 of my fave X-Men.
MoonFace01 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
wow, excellent stories you have written! i luv them all, so please keep it up, mk?
Karen chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
You X-Men: Evolution stories are wonderful and I hope you'll continue to write more. It was so sweet how there was a connection when they first met and how Rogue got Remy to quit smoking.

As you may already know, Rogue and Gambit will be getting their own

books this Wednesday and in September. Marvel has already stated that there

will be problems ahead for the couple beginning with what happened in

X-Men 158. The previews for Rogue 3 say that she will be tempted by

another man, and Gambit's writer has hinted that he will be tempted

by beautiful women and might start sleeping around again. It's

looking as though they will break up yet again.

Some fans have organized a campaign to keep this from happening. For more information, please visit this topic at the Rogue and Remy Love Machine message board:

. ?

There is also an online petition here:
tonraq chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Aw...so cute! What I want to know is... Does Carol still get control over her for 13 hours? And if so, what does she do while in control of Rogue's body? That would make an interesting oneshotter, or at least an epilogue ;)
Lightspeed Suzuka chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Love da story, butcha need to get the next portion up (i know you do it story by story) Please?

~Lightspeed Suzuka (Suzuka, the toddler, rolls her eyes and hides behind the plushies she shares w/ her alter ego)
trinity chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
oh my f*# $! god that was so cool your a really really good writer wish i could right as good as you anaways that was so good cant wait to read ya stories to come!

ya fan trin peace
fallenangel99 chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
I love you! I love you! Ilove you! I have been waiting so long for you to update and now you have. I am so over joyed. This story...series...arc...thing is so awesome. I can't wait 'til you continue. I am so glad Carol turned out nice, though I am scared to see exactly what she will do. Now you just have to update Street Livin' and everything will be perfect in the world. I joined the club so I can't wait to see the next update of anything. God Bless!
WarmerThanFire chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
ok, i know this review is a little late, but better late than never right?

first of all, i love the story, ive really enjoyed all the stories in your evolution series, and im not even a big evolution fan...your a very talented writer and i hope you continue with the series.

also, i subscribed to your update thingy, but it keeps telling me im havin' email problems and i dont know if it will work, you might have to let me know...

cheerio!
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Excellent ending, very good story!
luckster chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for updating this story. I have been waiting such a long time, and now I finally have the chapter. It is GREAT. It is seriously well worth the wait. I hope you conitnue with this series. It is the best Rogue/Gambit ever! Also, don't fret about Street Livin and this series. Just take you time in updating, but not too much time! I enjoy all the stories you write, so don't ever Well, great great great job on this story and all your others. I'll be waiting for more. Don't ever forget that!
bunny angel chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
haha. finally updated. yay. it all makes sense now.
Lilith Knight chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
That fic was awesome, brilliant, cool, divine, exceptional, fabulous, groovy (Evil Dead reference! *cackles manically*), heavy, incredible, job (*shrugs* Don't look at me like that. said it could mean excellent.), keen, laudable, magnificent, nifty, outstanding, phenomenal, quality, remarkable, sensational, terrific, unheard-of, valued, wondrous, x-ceptional (Yeah, I know, REALLY stretching it on that one, but I couldn't find a good "x" adjective.) yummy, and zesty! *grins* See? You ARE special! How many authors can say they've gotten reviews that have compliments starting with every letter of the alphabet? Now get cracking on the next story. Don't make me get out the whip. :)
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
woah! holy long enough between updates, batman! that wasn't nice. well, you finished the fic, so yay! you get a gold star! it was uber cool beans, as usual. i can't wait for the next fic! although i'm REALLY nervous as to see what exactly carol will do... something tells me that i don't really wanna know. but still, keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack! yay!
leidiavolo chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
hi hi! list please. want to read more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »