Reviews for Constant
Easter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aw, I love it. You're on point. I actually wish to see that happened on the episode after Bamon hugged. It was just so real and you totally can feel it.
Sazana Hashi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Omg, I have been waiting for a Bamon story about the hug since after 4x15! This was awesome. And it was so sweet, so typically Bonnie and Damon. I love their friendship, and I often wonder what it would be like if they became a couple. I would surely be like, 10000000% done to the fifth degree. Lol. I just wouldn't know what to do with myself. Are you planing on continuing this? If you are you can count on me to review all the time. :)
xmallux chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
aww that's so adorable, it was so like them! Loved it 3
Trinity71 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was nice and believable. Especially after yesterday's episode.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved it. :D
mrs.anitra chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ahh, I'm about to go to stupid work and it's windy as hell outside so I hope there are no customers and this was amazing. Fuckin' Bamon. I wish we could have seen this but there was no time for it in the episode. I love fanfic writers, like you. Always filling up missing plots.
Vie chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was intense and possibly foreshadowing; like this is what to anticipate when we see them in scenes together. I don't watch the show anymore but for some reason, I turned it on last night and you can imagine the scene that I saw...yep, "the hug"! And being someone that has not seen the show in a VERY long time; it was something that was very much expected. I also said to myself; how can anyone not see the chemistry between these two people is beyond me! And this my dear, will be the turning point for Bamon, in my opinion. This, for me, was the show's Bamon turning point. If the powers that be don't FUDGE it up. Yes, I know Damon is in "whatever love, lust, misunderstanding" with Elena but this little scene showed that Damon's a hipocrit and he knows it. All those things he says or has ever said about Bonnie being a none MF factor (and the MF doesn't stand for Mystic Falls either) was a facade. I think it a scares him that he may really like the little witch. His facial expression betrayed him the moment he saw Bonnie come out of those woods! If done right, the show can start the Bamon relationship to be built on that moment. That is their foundation; yes, they both love Elena and what they feel for each other has changed and it is because of that "love" for Elena that they (Bonnie and Damon) are evolving into something more. They're so far past friendship at this point but the writers or whomever painstakingly tries to pound it into our heads that they are not friends and have never been nor will they ever be friends when we OBVIOUSLY know that's not true. They've showed on numerous occasions that they have become associates and they are more sociable with each other. I'm still not going to watch this show but it was good that I listened to that part of me that told me tune in last night and it made my Bamon heart soar. I just hope tptb are about to start leaning towards this ship. I mean, the books at least have Damon having some feelings for Bonnie right?

I loved this story and it could definitively be a multi-chapter story or stand alone as is; totally not a biggie!

Vie