Reviews for Making It Right
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 62 . 9/30/2019
I want to say i love your story...

As I was reading your story, something occurred to me, if Garian could go from sorcerer to guardian, could not Teela Na go from guardian to scorcer?
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 36 . 9/30/2019
Did you, or Are you revising this story...
Serena Saori chapter 62 . 2/10/2019
Santo cielo! Una de las mejores historias que he leído de mis gemelos favoritos!
Espero que en algún futuro sigas con la secuela!
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 16 . 1/12/2019
Okay I'm going to put on my Beta Reader hat here for a moment, your inciting incident the event that happened in the cave is becoming a distraction. "The explanation" that is.

I think what Adam would do is get Randor and Marlaina alone and then explain it, mainly because he would not want to feel the shame over and over.
Mako-clb chapter 22 . 1/1/2018
Well, that had to be one of the most awkward conversations EVER! But, it was amusing to read.
Mako-clb chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
I'm not sure Teela would work through her revelation in just one night, but it is nice that she finally realized the truth. Given who she is, it makes sense that she would see it even if others don't.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/9/2016
Wow ! That was amazing I am glad I finally got the chance to read this. It was beautifully written. The characters seem true to form and the emotions are so fully developed and just draw you in. So looking forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 62 . 1/24/2016
I loved this story! You have a wonderful gift of writing and I do hope you will one day complete the sequel to this story. I too love the more emotional side of the characters which is why I hope to see more. I couldn't quit reading this when I stumbled upon it. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of story telling, it is indeed a beautiful world you've created. :)
jjgeraghty chapter 62 . 3/5/2015
Love this story! Really wish you would write a sequel!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 62 . 9/15/2014
i love this story... wow! what a set of adventures you have He-man/Adam and Teela face. The addition of Shera/Adora and captain sea Hawk was awesome..

the defeating of the bad guys and having Duncan and Sorceress married and happy was great...
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2014
i read some more chapters then i give you a a good review
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 62 . 8/10/2014
oh congragts you made me a happy reader
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 61 . 8/10/2014
wowow wow oh wow oh wow wow wow wow
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 60 . 8/10/2014
hes human hahhahahaha
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 59 . 8/10/2014
wow i liked the other crazy twists Teelas cousin is the replacement and not teela herself