Reviews for Redo
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Write more soon! I love this story so far and can't wait for more.
an chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Please, say that this story is not abandonet. It is too great! Please, please continue this story!
passanger chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
I really like this story so far. I hope it's not abandoned. If not, please update soon.
Deacog chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Please update soon. There are not many stories where Ed and Al go back in time, and this one is very good :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO ADOPT IT FROM YOU LOL
Excellent story, it's just..i can't even. Too amazing to properly explain with English wordssss!
333
Please update soon, I've been checking back once or twice every day since Jan 8th xD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Every day i'm shuffl-
checking for a new chapter xDDD
FrostedDragonRiders chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
I really hope you haven't given up on this! I love this story, I'd love to read more even you have more time to write!
Sweet Yuki chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
I honestly can't wait for the others to find out they're Xerxeian. I don't know why, but it totally appeals to me. (I'm just a fangirl, I can't help it.)
Jiwa chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I love this story so much. Please continue it!
Sweet Yuki chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Is this gonna be forever forgotten? I feel like it might be, PM me so I know if it is please! 3
DreamersSymphony chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
pls updateeee, i wanna see more ed and roy interactions...
G4M3RGUR1 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please update soon, i want to know is Ed tells Roy about them.
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This is a really, really nice story! I love the feeling and the emotion you've put into the conversations, the reactions and how Ed and Al interact with all of their younger friends and loved ones. It makes it all obvious that you are a very skilled writer, and I would've loved to read more...

Too bad this hasn't been updated in a year :( Well, I'll still Follow, because I'm optimistic like that! :P
assurancetourix chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I love your story.
I think the concept and the character development are amazing.
I hope you will post a new chapter soon! (It's been a year, so I hope you are alright and still want to write).
Happy Holidays,
Fleur
Alchemyandpenguinsledding chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
YOU SHOULD UPATE. LIKE, NOW. BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING A SHIT TON IN THIS CHAPTER. GOD!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »