Reviews for Forget Me Not
Rize Shirosaki chapter 1 . 8/20
You made me cry like a little bitch at this one. Fuck, Grimmjow's emotions were so beautifully displayed... So raw and full of passion... I liked it very much!
It's okay I didn't need my hearth anyway
Damn ninjas cutting onions
Half-A-Soul-Ginger chapter 1 . 6/13
I hate crying over fanfics ;3;

*claps and sobs* well done. Bravo man, just...bravo
TerminallyCagey chapter 1 . 2/28
That was so sad, but very good.
guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
THANKS SATAN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WAS THIS REALLY NECESSARY
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Oh gawd this story hurt so good. It was painfully beautiful. I loved it.
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow so I cried
I sobbed like a baby, more like
Ah. So sad. Beautifully written.
*sobbing* okay I'll go now.
CuddlyJellyfish chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
WHY DID YOU DO THIS? I can't simply go back to work now. TT-TT I'M CRYING A RIVER! Is there an award for feels? Someone give this awesome Ink Slave-sama a fuckin award!
Jisca chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You monster... I just cried like a little baby, my eyes are red and my throat hurts... :'(
Y U DO DIS chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Okay, so I'm mostly described as an emotionless rock when watching or reading something really sad. I don't cry easily, and it actually breaks my heart to see myself NOT crying even when my friends are flooding the world with their tears. But then, reading this.. My OTP.. Augh.. I'm inwardly dying. TT TT What if Grimmjow really dies in the manga? OHMYGOD I'M HYPERVENTILATING. AND I WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU HOW I LOVED THIS AND I'M REALLY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW.
ichigirl21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The Feels! :-(
Lliecpearl chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
u bastard! I hate u! why?! why?! Why did u make such a romantic and sad FF? fuck u, u made my cried! I hate u hahaha my fav couple is devasted! *cries*

Ps. Dont mind the rave review (smiles) i gave u hah i like it :-):-):-) u should write somemore new fics :-) Keep Going AuthorNim :-P
2young2beSerious chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was beautiful! I cried while reading this I loved it:):):)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
God, mt throat hurts from the tears iv'e been holding back