Reviews for Time Kills
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
LOL Gil so lost and confused he needed Catherine to tell him what his choices where.. Oi, Gil and Sara near each other again, attempting to work it out - oh ya they so need this because they need one another like one needs air..
Lillian chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Not a very smart Grissom in this story. Why he needed Catherine to tell him that getting a teaching job locally can be his other option?
Navy-Girl-12 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Thank you all! I aim to please, most of the time ;)
ForensAtPSU chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Love this. Definitely missed it and would very much enjoy more...soon ;-)))
Ziver69 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Glad they are working on things. I just hope Gil remembers the respect part of Cath's advise. One can admire his passion for research, education and traveling after all it is part of what makes Gil Gil and the man Sara loves, but he's not been honoring their marriage (not that it's all one sided) and he needs to realize that for more than the reasons he has so far. Sweet to see him opening his eyes to what's important though.
csijenniferlynn chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This is a good story thus far. Keep it coming.
RosePetal7 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Aww squeal! This is what we've wanted all along :) Wonderful update!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Love that she and he are both willing to work on their relationship.. They belong together but they need to work it out if for no reason other than their baby..

can't wait to see what advice Catherine gives him...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad Gil came.. Glad Gil turned to Catherine instead of someone else like Heather..

great chapter to a great story..
SevernSound chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Grissom abandoned Sara? Uh.. who was the one that quit his job to go to Sara only to have her leave him and go back to Vegas? You know, the place she couldn't stand to be any more and the job that she quit?
mbensidy chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Yay Catherine is coming ! I hope they'll both get better and learn to love and live with eachother again :)
RosePetal7 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Ahh I'm still mad at him, but he came all this way for her, so let's see where it goes :) It was nice to see an update!
delita0204 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Please, don't tell us that griss has been having an affair with cath.
why does he need her there?
lol ;)
stlouiegal chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter. Sara is at least willing to try again.
Give gil another chance. Hopefully gil meant what he said. Who called gil? Why is he meeting them outside? What will happen next? Hoping everything works out for them.
ForensAtPSU chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Glad to see more! Thank you.