Reviews for Heart of Her Heart
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Thank you for saving our darling Matthew. Very touching!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Good alternative. I wish this had actually happened instead.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is the way canon should have been. Love your Dan and Stevens do a delivery for Mr. Fellows part. Yeah, they killed our dear Matthew. So sad. Lovely story though! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Dan and Stevens(:
eyeon chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is SO right (but I am sad if it is over). Loved the bit about Fellowes and deadlines :-) I hope Matthew comes to his senses and STAYS for S4! Until then, I'm just going to be in denial (at least I have until the eps air in the UK in August). Thanks for this!
Alice chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Thank goodness I read the tragic situation of Matthew turned to a happier ending. You know of course us Americans are known for always having the good guy ride off into the sunset or they lived happy ever after.
oiseaus chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So beautiful and I think, pretty plausible. Will you continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Dan and Stevens! Murderers!
mynameisamystery chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
ALL THE FEELS! AHHHHHHHHH! I screamed at the TV when he crashed! I cursed Julian Fellowes and Dan Stevens! This put a smile on my face and I thank you for your wonderful writing! P.S. Love the whole Dan and Stevens deliverymen for Mr. Fellowes. Clever my dear friend :)
jmar chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Dan. And Stevens. How amusing! I needed a chuckle today - what a knucklehead they work for that Fellowes chap...yes, a much, much more satisfying conclusion. Thank you.
lovinglife89 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was great. Also, Fellows and Dan Stevens references were brilliant!

Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Please continue I would like to see what you thought happened after that !