Reviews for Here Let's Not Go Again
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 5/8
good plot ruined by yaoi
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
i really like this fic! i wonder if they'll eventually succeed in saving the world..you should have posted it on ao3 tbh, so u don't get comments from homophobes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Hehe...I love this fic. Sweet especially since they're married
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
As much as I enjoy your writing, all your explainations in the beginning of your fics sound so damned pretensious. As if your view of the series and the way you're writing is the only correct way to do things. It really makes me want to not read your fics.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Thanks for the warning it was yaoi, dick.

That aside, I dislike the fics opening because it extends that 'what's happening' angle for way too long, but points for being original I guess.

Most of your rant was pretty spot on... from a psychologists perspective. I'm not going to say you're wrong, because it's purely down to personal taste, but I'd much rather read a story about the mentioned 'badass shinji' than a story I've seen a billion times about him getting over his issues and finding inner peace. I realize the badass shninji type story is also repetitive and common, but at least it's more interesting, there's more variety.
t1m3f0x chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Couldn't they just not activate Unit-03 so they don't have to fight Bardiel? Then no more Angels will come, and Adam won't take over Kaworu.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wait a second. The prophecies say that Kaworu will fall in love with Shinji and let Shinji kill him? Is SEELE absolutely sure these are viable prophetic material and not just ancient fluffy yaoi?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Technically, Yui's already dead, so blowing up Unit 01 would be just like exorcising a ghost: Easy, painless, and quicker than the guards coming after you can shoot. Pie. Cake. Cookies for Dark Side lovers!
Fiang chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, wow. This first chapter was amazing! But boy, was it angsty. Really deep and thought provoking, but it reminds me of this theme of 'existential inevitability' that I keep thinking of when I watch the NGE anime series. The Rebuild films are way more optimistic and this fanfic uses humor in a sort of optimistic sense, so in that regard it's like the Rebuild series as well. Okay, never mind, lol. This first chapter at any rate is way more happy than I gave it credit for, lol.
Literary Eagle chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
The first scene in this chapter was so sad! Sure, I knew they were going to meet again, but still it was... was... wahh! Poor Shinji.

Nice bit of comic relief in the next scene. Kaworu making beer... for science! XD
Ssadral chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Why is this tagged "Shinji I. & Misato K."?
Literary Eagle chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh my, it didn't even occur to me that the collar doesn't count, and they might have to do an encore performance. Gah. Sucks to be them, indeed.

Also, I liked Shinji's realization and apology at the end.
zc701011 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I am wondering how did Kaworu manage to live 14 years longer in Rebuild.
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Aww, the part when Kaworu has to give up on the kiddie bedroom and Shinji reassures him that they'll have children someday... ah, my emotions! Poor Kaworu.

So, judging from the pattern I'm seeing with the chapter titles, are the remaining chapters going to be called "Sacred Domain" and "Light of the Soul"? :)
zc701011 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I wonder what is their plan since Rebuild end up way worse then EOE even before GNR and GNK come out to play...
Kaworu and Shinji's children...Are we going to get Tabris chan? And who is this guy from Restaruant?
Also, Shinji, you should not forget Ritsuko when she is the one who teach Kaworu the secret of seducing the Ikari males.