Reviews for Here Let's Not Go Again
As much as I enjoy your writing, all your explainations in the beginning of your fics sound so damned pretensious. As if your view of the series and the way you're writing is the only correct way to do things. It really makes me want to not read your fics.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Thanks for the warning it was yaoi, dick.

That aside, I dislike the fics opening because it extends that 'what's happening' angle for way too long, but points for being original I guess.

Most of your rant was pretty spot on... from a psychologists perspective. I'm not going to say you're wrong, because it's purely down to personal taste, but I'd much rather read a story about the mentioned 'badass shinji' than a story I've seen a billion times about him getting over his issues and finding inner peace. I realize the badass shninji type story is also repetitive and common, but at least it's more interesting, there's more variety.
t1m3f0x chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Couldn't they just not activate Unit-03 so they don't have to fight Bardiel? Then no more Angels will come, and Adam won't take over Kaworu.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wait a second. The prophecies say that Kaworu will fall in love with Shinji and let Shinji kill him? Is SEELE absolutely sure these are viable prophetic material and not just ancient fluffy yaoi?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Technically, Yui's already dead, so blowing up Unit 01 would be just like exorcising a ghost: Easy, painless, and quicker than the guards coming after you can shoot. Pie. Cake. Cookies for Dark Side lovers!
Fiang chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh, wow. This first chapter was amazing! But boy, was it angsty. Really deep and thought provoking, but it reminds me of this theme of 'existential inevitability' that I keep thinking of when I watch the NGE anime series. The Rebuild films are way more optimistic and this fanfic uses humor in a sort of optimistic sense, so in that regard it's like the Rebuild series as well. Okay, never mind, lol. This first chapter at any rate is way more happy than I gave it credit for, lol.
Literary Eagle chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
The first scene in this chapter was so sad! Sure, I knew they were going to meet again, but still it was... was... wahh! Poor Shinji.

Nice bit of comic relief in the next scene. Kaworu making beer... for science! XD
Ssadral chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Why is this tagged "Shinji I. & Misato K."?
Literary Eagle chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh my, it didn't even occur to me that the collar doesn't count, and they might have to do an encore performance. Gah. Sucks to be them, indeed.

Also, I liked Shinji's realization and apology at the end.
zc701011 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I am wondering how did Kaworu manage to live 14 years longer in Rebuild.
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Aww, the part when Kaworu has to give up on the kiddie bedroom and Shinji reassures him that they'll have children someday... ah, my emotions! Poor Kaworu.

So, judging from the pattern I'm seeing with the chapter titles, are the remaining chapters going to be called "Sacred Domain" and "Light of the Soul"? :)
zc701011 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I wonder what is their plan since Rebuild end up way worse then EOE even before GNR and GNK come out to play...
Kaworu and Shinji's children...Are we going to get Tabris chan? And who is this guy from Restaruant?
Also, Shinji, you should not forget Ritsuko when she is the one who teach Kaworu the secret of seducing the Ikari males.
Chrissie Guenever chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I assume that if I say that this fic is just as good as the babies fic, you'll know what I mean? Ok, ok, the concepts aced, and there's this strange kind of happy angst that I feel everytime I read any evangelion of yours.
Waiting for the next till it comes
Literary Eagle chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Kaworu with long hair! Yes!

So now Yui has begun stealing Lilith's soul when she leaves Earth? Scary! I do feel that there was a bit of a missed opportunity with this part, though. In End of Evangelion, Yui tells Shinji "Don't worry. All living creatures have the power to be brought back to life... and the will to go on living". The fic mentioned Gendo becoming more dangerous, but a little more emphasis on how Yui went from "don't worry, everybody can come back" to "None of you are coming back, because I'm stealing Lilith! So long, suckers!" might have been interesting. His mother went from not caring enough (Vanishing into the Eva on purpose, while her young child was watching?!), to not caring *at all*. That's frightening. Rebooting is serious business.

Ah, I see what you mean about Shinji and defense mechanisms. That makes a lot of sense. He's been walking a dangerous path, but it's either that or go crazy. Of course, going too far down such a dangerous path can lead to major trouble as well. Yikes. It's never easy for poor Kaworu and Shinji, is it?
zc701011 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Well I always think Kaworu and Yui has more resemblance than Yui and Rei,such as they both love music,smile kindly,speaking enigmatic about everything,and especially since they both come to the Ikari father and son's life when they are at their lowest time then become their light in the darkness. Even their tarot cards have interesting connections. Sadly,though there fics deal with Shinji try not to turn into his own father,I haven't seen fics touch the Kaworu and Yui similar yet.