Reviews for For the Greater Good
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/18
Naruto is still just Uzumaki. No Namikaze in his name because Minato married into the Uzumaki clan. That is how clan marriage works.
Axcel chapter 10 . 2/18
Naruto is probably as powerful as Madara was before being resurrected. After returning, Madara was clearly far more powerful than he originally was (somehow, it's never explained). As such, he should have ass-raped Pedomaru. Wait...that came out wrong.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/17
I notice it never occured to Minato that the Prophecy says the Child will be an apprentice of Jiraiya. Naoko was not Jiraiya's apprentice. His wishful thinking blinded him.
fictoinboy chapter 13 . 2/9
Why did you stop wrigting
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 2 . 2/2
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover. Goddamn you fuckers are like Bed Bugs.
mattcun chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
plz write more
lt.weaver666 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Yugito or Samui could be part of a peace treaty by marriage. will Fu be in the harem? good story.
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Lions! Why doesn't anybody ever choose lions?
JCP2356 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Love it please update soon
xsanoxx chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
kill off asuma and let naruto hook up with kurenai
SkyRage chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
I hope Hinata's not in the harem or I swear to god... I'm just going to stop reading.
agitofang666 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
wow when are you gonna update?
banditdk19 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Well, looks like there is a lot of things going on and the story will get spicy : )
As for the Orochimaru fight, while I may not have liked it, I've read your reasoning behind it and will support your decisions.

I'm looking forward to future chapters, I hope you haven't abandoned this story.
banditdk19 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
It's funny how Naruto was acting so confident borderline arrogant and couldn't beat Orochimaru. It basically ruins the impression we had of his skill level up until this point. He was already an S-class ninja when he was 6 years old and killed 13 jounins so it seems that he hasn't gotten any stronger since then... And I can't see him beating Madara at this level.
Also for someone who killed hundreds of people in alternative timeline, he sure seems to have a crappy fighting strategy as evident in his fight against Orochimaru and to a lesser extent Yagura...
GarionRiva chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
This is amazing, actually my first time travel fic. I'm sad to find out that you haven't updated this for a while but I'll be here waiting. Thank you for writing such story.