Reviews for For the Greater Good
bmagana595 chapter 1 . 6/18
It's shit... That ia all I have to say...
archemon123 chapter 3 . 5/4
This chapter addresses my main problem with neglect stories based on one sibling being slated for a prophecy and Minato and Kushina deciding to arbitrarily pick one sibling because they're a Jinchuuriki or not, to the neglect of the other. Most of the time, there is no definitive proof either way about which child will be subject to the prophecy, yet no one stops for a second to think, is it smart to focus all of our attention on half the possibilities? Logically speaking, if you know one of your kids is gonna end up either saving or destroying the world, you would want circumstances to favor the first and disfavor the second. Therefore, logically speaking, you want to equally prepare both children so that no matter who is actually the subject, both possibilities will be capable and ready and that's one less variable to worry about. These are supposed to be superhuman hyper-perceptive assassins but they act like they came out of Harry fucking Potter most of the time with the stupid ass decisions people have them making. So thank you for subverting that bullshit and letting them not be total asshats.
My Recation because it is the middle of the it is in thought: NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO END WITH THAT I WANT TO SEE THE INVASION
hansgyver62 chapter 13 . 2/6
Update soon
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 6 . 2/1
It would be really cool if you did a story on the original storyline where Naruto leaves! I'd love to read about that
Cluster chapter 5 . 1/29
This story is so clìche. I have read so many of the 'Madara is narutos grandfather stories' I'm getting bored of the,, yet this is by far the worst one I have read. At one point naruto is talking about slaughtering people the exact same way Madara is and the next is he's going to bring peace? Also wouldn't Minato question how and where Naruto got his abilities from, before this 'Mind control' bs that you made up. People like you are the reason I'm getting sick of fan fiction
R chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
This could have been a lot better.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Oh yay darkness into sunshine and fucking daffodils like any shit story needs
The God of Storms chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Why is Naruto scared of Orochimaru? He's not an actual 12-year-old, he's still the version of him from the War. I know he thinks he's danherous, but I don't think he would feel shivers and be intimidated.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Fuck off you pathetic, vermin Kishimoto cock-sucker!
Irritated chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Your story is shit: the grammar, pacing, characters, punctuation. It looks like you had an idea for a story and then just put a crappy summery on paper. I don't even know what the hell you were trying to accomplish, you crappy work gives me a headache.
bksniper1 chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
it was just getting to the good part
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Still sucks hairy balls.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
You do not just abandon a fic whith a possible cliffhanger and I really want an update