Reviews for For the Greater Good
Oh yay darkness into sunshine and fucking daffodils like any shit story needs
The God of Storms chapter 10 . 7/18
Why is Naruto scared of Orochimaru? He's not an actual 12-year-old, he's still the version of him from the War. I know he thinks he's danherous, but I don't think he would feel shivers and be intimidated.
AsashiOfTheDarkFist chapter 2 . 7/2
Fuck off you pathetic, vermin Kishimoto cock-sucker!
Irritated chapter 4 . 6/12
Your story is shit: the grammar, pacing, characters, punctuation. It looks like you had an idea for a story and then just put a crappy summery on paper. I don't even know what the hell you were trying to accomplish, you crappy work gives me a headache.
bksniper1 chapter 13 . 5/26
it was just getting to the good part
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Still sucks hairy balls.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
You do not just abandon a fic whith a possible cliffhanger and I really want an update
giboh92 chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Update soon...
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Still sucks and your ass kissers can go fuck themselves too.
christian chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I really liked it exept for when his parents died because he was only six and I feel bad but it was awesome because he had mongekyou sharingan and rinnegan and he was ssix that is amazing thank you for writing this and I enjoyed it
from:christian dewitt
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Naruto is still just Uzumaki. No Namikaze in his name because Minato married into the Uzumaki clan. That is how clan marriage works.
Axcel chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Naruto is probably as powerful as Madara was before being resurrected. After returning, Madara was clearly far more powerful than he originally was (somehow, it's never explained). As such, he should have ass-raped Pedomaru. Wait...that came out wrong.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I notice it never occured to Minato that the Prophecy says the Child will be an apprentice of Jiraiya. Naoko was not Jiraiya's apprentice. His wishful thinking blinded him.
fictoinboy chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Why did you stop wrigting
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover. Goddamn you fuckers are like Bed Bugs.