Reviews for The Crossover Only God Knows
aalaap chapter 14 . 7/29
u maked me cry man.
ThePatroller55 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Hey, I think there's a little reference up there when Keima was doing "a conquest in a conquest"

"Minami or Mizuki?" Good Reference!
Flame of Retribution chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
just finished the entire fic, and I really love reading this (and your "summons only know fic)... So Im quite sad to see that this hast not been updated for so long... maybe someday you'll look back on to this and decide to continue this when you're finally through with all the things that are currently on your plate (as stated in your ANs... although I know they are really out of date...)... and so, Ill be waiting right here when that time comes :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Le'me guess... Chihiro?
natsuki DDS chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
the route is Chihiro Kosaka's route, ah... very suiting especially both have tasted the bitter sweet love, right?
Earl Cardinal chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
While I hesitated to review this earlier due to the apparent hiatus you took, I'm. . . .satisfied to say I can make a general one now.
I read this sometime ago, and found it highly entertaining.
Though occasionally there are conflicts with my own pet peeves (for example, I would put personal thoughts only in italics, not with quotations as well. But then again, that is a pet peeve of mine, so no worries), I was still disappointed to be reminded of the lack of updates after I "finished" the chapters, or the unfortunate few there were.
It's quite amazing to think there's only three arcs to this as of yet.
And there's also the occasional complaint that this should be listed under crossover, but seeing that it would only lower the target audience, I don't object. And I would think those who find themselves enjoying this story yet never check the crossovers to not disagree either.
While I could go and beat a dead horse all day (or for the rest of the review), I'm quite certain that the author's pen name fits the whole situation quite aptly.
I'd like to come back someday to review this again, so hopefully you do so, but again, reality is a harsh truth. But this story certainly makes it a little better.

-E.C.
natsuki DDS chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Oh, please update this! This story is really good and you charactirized all of then well! (Not sure about Yuuko thought) so please im begging you please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Yep, I knew this'll happen
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
X3 AAWWW! KAWAIIIII!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
It's sounds interesting (Although I didn't heard it but I read it)
Crow667 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
sigh of reliefff i would shit myself if i ever meet her to the face shes scary. hey you read the hill of swords? well louise became the equivalent of aoko in that universe and its awesome keep up the good work!
Crow667 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
aw and here i wanted it to be hideyoshi...dont judge me
Mysterious chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
DAYUM! You know how to make sad endings.

I have some suggestions-

Sayaka Miki or Homura Akemi from Madoka

Karen or Noel from Mermaid Melody.

Henriette, Kokoro, hirano, Saku, or Tsugiko from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes.
Benidate86 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Applause in order, ICO, you've done a fantastic job. Those emotions were, in my opinion, paced perfectly. I can see that hanging out with Wrathie is rubbing off on you. He/she'd be proud of your progress, and probably a tad green.
Your prose was absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, I say. The right balance of verbal sophistication and minimalist simplicity. You've blown me away. I can't find any sort of advice to offer; maybe I would have used more words describing the physiological reactions - heart beat, temperature, breathing, et cetera - to their physical... er, 'rewards'. But, on the whole, that was a very good read. And I consider myself privileged to have read it. Thank you.

Now wrap things up author-san.

p.s. There's no way this chapter could have totaled 1500 words; it would have been bare and lacking the same impact. Don't be afraid to spill the words. As long as your writing is enthralling enough to capture and retain interest, there's nothing wrong with a 5000-word chapter.
theneutralite chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
what the fxxk? keima really being in love hurts all of the girls, and then his girlfriend dies? 3 words to say to all that: GOD DAMN IT!