Reviews for With Strength of Steel Wings
meolessy chapter 1 . 16h
I don't get why people like this story so much. it's fucking shit. Harry is a real bitch in this fic. honestly, this is the third time I've tried to read this, and each time I get so pissed off at how much of a dumb bitch Harry is. MY FUCKING GOD! I just want to punch something right now!
Lola Krantz chapter 38 . 10/23
LOVE THIS STORY!
Pat chapter 38 . 10/12
After reading this story, and "Blindness", I have knocked down my previous favorite story to 3rd place. You are a VERY talented writer - and I am in agony that this story was never completed. So many loose ends - and you said in your Author's Notes that there *is* a story outline (something I wish more writers had!)...
Harry has one more set of runes to complete - what will they be, what will their meanings be, how will they affect the previous sets? What sort of relationship will Harry and Hermione eventually have - marriage, or something else? Where will they be able to live, and what will they do in the future? What's going on back at Hogwarts, with Dumbledore and his plans, with broken-minded Ron, and Ron's "posse", and Draco searching under his father's subtle orders for the diadem? What will happen with the revelation of the wizarding world, and the Hounds, and James? What about Zak, and Remus, and Sirius, and the Steel brothers, where are they all ending up in the plot?
I'm going to bookmark this story, mark it "incomplete", and check back someday to see if you've been able to continue it.
Yamiko77 chapter 38 . 10/7
I am speechless. I have read many fanfics and this... THIS is the work of a god. The dept of the characters, how they interact, the varing goals of everyone. The world building omg. The only thing i have read that is as great is The Queen who fell on earth and its sequels. You are a very good author. I know things in life can be difficult, but if you can find in yourself the strenght to continue please do. I know something inside me will stay incomplete until this story reaches its end. In need to to see where it goes, to see the end of this fantastic adventure.

I am deeply sorry for your losses and hope you can overcome everything hard and sad. I myself fell many times to depression. But let me tell you that, your story touched me. It reached deep inside me and sang in my very being. Your writting made my last two weeks and i'll never forget you or what you wrote. Know that somewhere ocross the ocean someone wish you the best because it is what you gave us. The best. You will always have a place in my heart along the few authors who made my souls sing with their writting, along my friends, my cats, and my mum.

I love you author, May you return to us when the time is right, and May you fly above your problems with the strenght of Steel wings and the fire of a phoenix
Epicboss67 chapter 38 . 9/25
Well well well, I finally finished what is written of the story. Thank you for at least not leaving us on a cliffhanger, because that would have royally sucked. I thought Harry was going to be doing his seventh set, but I realized at the end that he was just giving a sacrifice to the Sun. I have a feeling that (if you ever decide to continue), that in two chapters James will send out his signal. I think it's very soon and based on the next chapter's name I just don't think it'll happen then. Thank you again for the awesome story, and I hope you decide to grace us with your magnificent writing in the near future. I guess there was an act of God
Epicboss67 chapter 36 . 9/22
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it finally happened! Everything is coming into place and we are in the climax of the story now. I hope these last two chapters are going to be good, because I have the feeling I'm going to be left on a cliffhanger haha. I wonder if the sixth set is going to actually do anything, or was it's only purpose that last bout of strength? Maybe he's added another phase to his boss fight, where first is simple wandless magic, next is runes, and last is whatever just happened now. No matter what though, I'm glad you didn't stop writing at 35, because I thoroughly enjoyed that chapter, and I think that last scene is my new favorite, although for overall chapter I still give it to 30.
Epicboss67 chapter 33 . 9/21
Holy shit, that was an intense chapter. I am very anxious to see what is going to happen next with the Hounds, but I guess I will have to hold off and visit Harry and the Triwizard Tournament once again. Thank you for writing such an engaging story.
Epicboss67 chapter 31 . 9/20
I'm going to guess that Dread somehow is a Horcrux, since he put a piece of his soul in him, the Quetzoacoatl lady thought he was super dark, and none of the books say anything about them.
Epicboss67 chapter 30 . 9/19
Holy shit, I think I found my new favorite chapter. That was amazing! From everything with the Hounds launching Phase 3, the Triwizard Tournament intro, and of course the Harry/Hermione development! Also, I love Dillon! As a fellow Dylan myself (although I have the correct spelling ), I must say I approve! He actually acts sort of similar to myself, so that's pretty cool. When I inevitably reread this again in a couple years (I only got to around chapter 15 last time, when it was still updating), this chapter will be what I think about, just with how well-written it is. I am going to recommend this to anyone who I think would be interested! Thanks again for the awesome story, and I sincerely hope you come back to it eventually, although I doubt it. It HAS been six years after all.
Epicboss67 chapter 30 . 9/18
For 29 since I can only do 2 reviews per chapterWow wow wow, I was hoping for a Harry entrance to the Triwizard Tournament, but Hermione is going to go a LOT different. I wonder how passed of Harry is going to be, from a 11/10 to a 'Collapse all of Durmstrang.' I'm guessing closer to the second
Epicboss67 chapter 29 . 9/18
ooo I did NOT expect the Hannah/Hillary development. I hope Sirius turns out okay, but I can see a lot of ways this can go wrong. Also great first duel!
Epicboss67 chapter 29 . 9/16
I'm hoping for a time travel thing where everything goes wrong at the same time and somehow the entire world reverses a minute and they save everything. That probably won't happen, but I can always hope. The same thing happened in Fairy Tail which is where I got that from
Epicboss67 chapter 28 . 9/16
Well that was a nice little chapter! You accomplished your goals, cause I'm now definitely more interested in the PLP than before, now that I know everyone in it.
Epicboss67 chapter 28 . 9/15
Okay I have to say that 27 was one of my favorite chapters, just cause of how much got done. The 5th set, the testing with the Hounds, the Pungo Lake Pack, the development of Harry/Hermione and the fight with Draco/Hermione. And then to top it off, Voldemort absorbing the ring and finding out about Regulus's betrayal.

Wrong chapter cause I hit the limit on 2 reviews per chapter lol
Epicboss67 chapter 27 . 9/14
Okay I thought the time zones were farther apart, more like 8 or 9 hours, but Harry could still have 5 hours left in the night to do the ritual if he went to the pack first and the ritual second
2,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »