Reviews for With Strength of Steel Wings
SpockST chapter 1 . 9/24
I read in a previous story that you are looking for someone to help you proof stories. I might be willing to help if you would reciprocate.

I am also using Google Docs to write a story. Mine, however, is Book4 of a three book story someone else wrote.

If you're interested, please send me an email with the Subject line "Proofing Stories" telling me what you need and where. I will send you a link to a folder that contains the original stories and the chapters of my book so far.

Regards,

Spock S'ngh T'gai
Enkelados chapter 1 . 9/21
I quite enjoyed your story. I like the Harry you portrait, he's no crybaby and neither a ruthless murderer. I didn't enjoy how much he corporated with the hounds and James in letting them test magic.
The biggest weakness is your introduction of characters. The beginning of a new perspective reads like a character sheet of a shoddy rpg. You don't need to tell the lifestory of a side character, at least not in this way. I often skipped those.
This have been a wonderful story so far. I hope to read more one day. Love your way of telling it. Ive been reading it for the last week, savoring it, knowing it would end one day, and that day was today. Im bookmarking and checking this fic every week. Great fanfiction, awesome author.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 38 . 9/14
This is an amazing story.
Jostanos chapter 38 . 9/14
Harry & Hermione..'Harmony'. :)
I don't think that Hermione's parents would mind the 'soul mates' to be wed, and provide them with grandchildren.

The 'Pink Toad Bleep', and one of "Moldy Voldy's" horocuxes have both been 'Sacrificed-to-the-Sun', and are no longer a threat to any being.

HOUND is on the move, but will "James' faction" win the war? or will they be defeated by the combined forces of Mundane, Magic, and Harry Potter?
Ren chapter 1 . 9/12
Please update this wonderful fic
Itachi008 chapter 38 . 9/8
Wow. Just... WOW! This fic's writing, lore and characters are breathtakingly amazing! :D :D :D :D How you've written this makes it all easy to visualize and for me to FEEL every word. The plot has been done BEAUTIFULLY, in a manner that makes the narrative flow really well while also covering everything necessary with not even a single scene ever being like filler. Everyone, from Harry to Hermione to Mr Steel to Remus to Hannah etc., is so fully developed that I honestly feel like they're REAL people who exist in our world. Thank you for this gorgeous, powerful story.

I look forward to an update more than I can describe. :D
renextronex chapter 38 . 9/3
I really wish to congratulate for the level of craftmanship that this fic shows, the premise of the fic, while good, is not really taht special, "mugles notices inconsistences and react with their won plan and resources to the existence of wizards" as I said a good premise but nothing groundbreaking, but the level of though put into each personality, each faction, the way that so much is interconected, I don't even remember reading other fanfic with somo much detail in worldbuilding, the level of craftmanship is even reminiscent of Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality and those that read it know that it's not small praise, I really hope you continue the fic
renextronex chapter 33 . 9/2
I don't believe this premise for a story has been explored so much before, sure, there have been stories of the statute of secrecy broken and muggle vs wizard war written, but this is the first time I've seen it so in deep and with so much detail and I love it, besides I'm a total sucker for political intrigue stories.
renextronex chapter 31 . 9/2
I always felt that for all of Harry's intelligence and apparent cunning, he was a utter moron in his dealings with Hound, he always put himself at the disadvantage, always letting the other side take control, no failsafe in place, no plan B, no leverage, he feel so much smarter when dealing with Dumbledor, or even Scrimegur that it kinda doesn't fit, even more taking into account that he had no reasons to trust James and many to distrust him, when he goes at the meeting with Sirius I actually expected a proper negotiation, him taking actual advantages, intead he just send in tow of his own people not even undercover and then what? I never really understood what was his pourpose doing it, giving Hound resorces and putting there his expectation when he didn't understood the organization and he knew that he didn't undertand it and that they weren't trustworthy
renextronex chapter 17 . 8/31
you know that Harry is supposed to know about Nicolas Flamel from chapter 13 at least rigth? "perhaps only second to Nicolas Flamel"
FlightyDuck chapter 38 . 8/30
Brilliant! I absolutely love your writing style and the beautiful world you've crafted together. I've been following your progress with Blindness for quite a while, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to stumble across such a masterpiece. I really hope you continue with this - any chance of an update in the near future?
Dreous44 chapter 38 . 8/22
Great story. I'm so invested in reading this! Please don't abandon this story.
I love this story will there be more chapters?
Locket1 chapter 38 . 8/15
what a gem. with stories like this the wait is worth it. just hope you do finishas finish as Wip's are so sad.
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »