Reviews for Dear Writers of FanFiction
guest chapter 47 . 6/9/2020
Dear Author
If you are still visiting this post, I must tell you how Utterly Refreshing your pieces are. I hope you didn't actually have to suffer through all that repetitive and tedious tripe.
Many Thanks
TetrisEffect chapter 47 . 10/5/2018
Haha, I'm hearing Jenny's voice... and Treebeard isn't happy.
TetrisEffect chapter 46 . 10/5/2018
Thankfully the vampire craze has subsided. I blame Twilight.
TetrisEffect chapter 45 . 10/5/2018
Err... doesn't Sauron technically have them? Or doesn't he count?
TetrisEffect chapter 44 . 10/5/2018
I caught it.
TetrisEffect chapter 42 . 10/5/2018
So many about Legolas... does this guy catch a break at all? No wonder why he eventually crosses over the sea.
TetrisEffect chapter 41 . 10/5/2018
I agree with him.
TetrisEffect chapter 39 . 10/5/2018
All I'm thinking of is that "Epic Rap Battle."
TetrisEffect chapter 38 . 10/5/2018
Yes. I like Faramir a lot too. But with his father... why?
TetrisEffect chapter 34 . 10/5/2018
This one had me laughing for a while. I didn't like Boromir at first, but I ended up liking him after reading the book and letting everything sink in for a few days.
Where are these dreadful stories at? I think I need to see just how bad they are for myself!
TetrisEffect chapter 31 . 10/5/2018
I can't quite understand the fascination with Legolas. (Appearance, maybe? He's an Elf? He primarily uses a bow?) Although I like him and everyone else in the fellowship, even Boromir, I'd have to say that Legolas is my least liked member of the nine. Poor Gimli; he needs some love too!
TetrisEffect chapter 30 . 10/5/2018
Fanfics often throw canon couples out of the window...
TetrisEffect chapter 29 . 10/5/2018
Yes. I noticed this too. Distant cousins sure, but they are all related. I saw stories like this and I thought, "Well, these authors probably saw the films, and they didn't stress their relationships with each other..."
TetrisEffect chapter 27 . 10/5/2018
My friend and I were discussing once through texts... and autocorrect used "Legless" instead of Legolas. I almost fell out of my chair reading that one!
TetrisEffect chapter 22 . 10/5/2018
Faramir is one of my favorite characters, so yeah, I wouldn't like that too much.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »