Reviews for Of love and other demons
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 1/24/2016
What a wonderful story so far! I'm anxious to see what will happen next and look forward to reading more. I see you have not updated it in quite a while, and I sincerely hope all is well and that your muse for it will return soon.
bboops17 chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
wow please finish
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
Holy sh*t, this story is sooooooooooo good! Please continue it, I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Please, update!
PatchyFog chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Great story, please update soon xx
LadyRobbStark chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Karen chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter!
Nightwing's Gal chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
so was the bottle of scotch full or empty
Atlafan1286 chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Love your story! Can't wait to se what happens next.
suzii3499 chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
Holy Cow! This is a great story. I have read plenty stories for VD and they way you portray the characters are brilliant. I love sarcastic and humor Damon, lovesick Stefan and of course our noble Elijah. This story is getting very interesting and I can't wait for upcoming chapters! PLEASE WRITE MORE! :)
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Great chapter! So cute xoxoxox
Ryn of Magic chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
I thought Beka knew what had happened when Charmaine left, because that's why she was so eager to talk to her, and that's how she found out about Rebekah being daggered? and Elijah knew that her father was involved, so why didn't he defend her more from Kol?
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Wow! Great chapter. Need to go to bed now but cannot wait to carry on reading this story. I'll add it to my favorites to remind myself but honestly, how could I forget! xoxoxox
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! Cannot wait to find out what Charmeine is? BTW, how do you pronounce it? xoxoxox
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Great chapter again! Soz for the short reviews. Just wanna carry on reading :D xoxoxox