Reviews for Bewitching Passion
smvlfan chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This story is so good! Are you going to come back and finish it? Please!
Kay chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Loved it,can't wait for Chloe to find them.
kindleflame5 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Damn Lana is scary and Chloe is a idiot! She should be running for the hills now! (lol) The super human strength Lana displayed was especially nice. Can you show Lana using that aspect of her powers on Lex? I am just giggling at Lana getting mad at Lex and grabbing his waist and lifting him over her head bodily! Lex's eye balls will be popping out of their sockets then! Keep it up! :D
highlander348 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I loved this chapter! Lana totally took advantage of Lex! She was in control! Chloe is in for a shock when she walks in the morning! I am hoping she attacks Lana and then she uses her powers to throw Chloe across the room and threaten the hell out of her! Lana is not going to let Lex get away! (hehe)

Do you think Lex could snap out of the spell right before he gets married to Lana and then pulls a runaway? I think Lex would do that just to piss off Lana and have some fun with her! Of course he wouldn't know the lengths Lana will go through to pursue him! Like teleporting to England and grabbing Lex who thinks he is safe there! Please consider it! I do love seeing Lana use her powers! Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I love them,please write more
highlander348 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I hope Lana traps Lex! Crossing my fingers! :)
kay chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I just love these two,please continue your story.
kindleflame5 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I think Lex will be walking into a trap if he pursues Lana like she wants him to! I can picture Lana hiding and waiting to pounce! At least she can ride him like a bronco! (snickers) Better yet if she wears him out in the process! Nothing is more sexy then a man tied up and gagged and at the mercy of a beautiful and brazen woman! Please use that suggestion if you can sexysiren! Tootles!
kindleflame5 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Sexy chapter! Lana needs to tie down Lex and then manhandle him! That will wipe that smug expression off his face!
highlander348 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this story but Lex has to fight back! He can't give to easily! Where is the fun in that? Lana should have to work at getting her man! (hehe)

Yes she will get him in the end but it should take a little time! I would love to see Lana get frustrated after she realizes that Lex will resist her! Better yet when Lana does get rid of Chloe that Lex realizes what she is is and runs for the hill! (laughing) Of course Lana goes after him! I bet even going back to England he wouldn't be safe! Like I said just a suggestion! Please update soon! Cheers!