Reviews for Bewitched
Ravenmore45 chapter 6 . 5/14
Can you please update this story? I am begging you! It's been 4 years! :(
TheatreJunkieJess chapter 6 . 4/16
This is fantastic! I must know what happens! How will you balance the women in his life? I love both female characters and their strength. Lex is wicked! The story is sensual and exciting.
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
This is highly interesting! I'm very curious to see how it turns out! I like what you have done with this though I honestly feel sorry for Cloe.
jessbritt chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Please update! I love this!
highlander348 chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Lana is going to be pissed! Chloe and Lex are in so much trouble now! (hehe)
Trinity23Rose chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Oh, pretty pleasde, finish this! I have never gotten over my lexs crush, too! Years go by, but I still love the guy:p
About the chapter, thats actully all that Chloe deserves. She has no respect towards herself when going through with tht marriage and is so fucking naive! Im going with Lana , even if whore, every time!
Now, will you please make sure that both lex and lana are the same and worth of each other and they should fll in love because of that.
Btw, i explained the awful pregnancy writing of smallville and fixed lexana in one shot called We're the same.
Trinity23Rose chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Hahaha, loved lt! Chlle, just leave:p
Trinity23Rose chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Ok, when it comes to triangle lex lana chloe I really, really freaking hate chloe and her getting in the way. Lex, get rid of her quickly!
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Me like it! (Just dont marry chloe lex cos i dont like that!)
highlander348 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Is this story dead? :(
smvlfan chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This story is so good! Are you going to come back and finish it? Please!
Kay chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Loved it,can't wait for Chloe to find them.
kindleflame5 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Damn Lana is scary and Chloe is a idiot! She should be running for the hills now! (lol) The super human strength Lana displayed was especially nice. Can you show Lana using that aspect of her powers on Lex? I am just giggling at Lana getting mad at Lex and grabbing his waist and lifting him over her head bodily! Lex's eye balls will be popping out of their sockets then! Keep it up! :D
highlander348 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I loved this chapter! Lana totally took advantage of Lex! She was in control! Chloe is in for a shock when she walks in the morning! I am hoping she attacks Lana and then she uses her powers to throw Chloe across the room and threaten the hell out of her! Lana is not going to let Lex get away! (hehe)

Do you think Lex could snap out of the spell right before he gets married to Lana and then pulls a runaway? I think Lex would do that just to piss off Lana and have some fun with her! Of course he wouldn't know the lengths Lana will go through to pursue him! Like teleporting to England and grabbing Lex who thinks he is safe there! Please consider it! I do love seeing Lana use her powers! Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I love them,please write more