Reviews for Blake and the Beast
I love this story so much.
MaestroANC chapter 31 . 2/18
Oh YEAH! I love this fanfic so much :')
From the start to end, I was just waiting for Bane to realize that someone really loves him TT
TheaBlackthorn chapter 31 . 2/16
Great ending to a fantastic story!
rensei-chan chapter 31 . 2/14
Oh goodness this was so utterly adorable. I'm so glad that Bane finally realised that Blake loved him. Actually genuinely, truly, whole-heartedly loved him. What a wonderful ending to this story. Absolutely enjoyed reading it!
rensei-chan chapter 30 . 2/14
Oh my goodness, Talia is dead... wow, that makes me insanely happy. Is that bad? I just... she's finally gone and Bane won't have that little slither of himself that will want to make her happy. She was so toxic. Off to read the rest!
rensei-chan chapter 29 . 2/14
I have FINALLY gotten a chance to read all the chapters I've missed. For more than one of your stories. Super excited to read the rest of this, I see that it's been marked complete too! Can't wait to see what happens!
alleygirl24 chapter 21 . 1/19
You butchered that quote. Beyond recognition.

But in a good way.
alleygirl24 chapter 17 . 1/19
The dance scene...that is the scene closest to my heart, and you did it amazing justice. :)
alleygirl24 chapter 14 . 1/19
I loved the Matrix reference!

Let me get something straight. Beauty and the Beast means a lot to me, because I'm a lot like Belle - brave and smart and obsessed with books and protecting the innocent. But I'm also like the Beast - scarred and hideous to those who don't understand. The fact that you are doing the original story and movie so much justice is bringing tears to my eyes. So thank you.
alleygirl24 chapter 13 . 1/19
OMIGOD YOU ARE EPIC. YOU MADE BARSAD SAY THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST REFERENCE. THEY ARE MY TWO GREAT LOVES IN ONE REFERENCE.
alleygirl24 chapter 3 . 1/19
You just put Inception in DKR. Paradox.
MaestroANC chapter 30 . 1/13
Barsad, Bane & Bruce, all have that freaking talent to pop up out of the dark.
They would be so good at hide-and-seek XD
And Yay, Robin for somewhat killing Miranda :P
rensei-chan chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
As much as the first scene was hot as hell the last scene just broke my heart. For them to finally experience something so special and then only to have to give it up the next morning. Urgh, it just destroyed me. I hope they get to see each other again soon. And that goodbye. Goodness gracious. I just wanted Bane to reach out for him but he let Blake go because he loves him and that's the most heart-wrenching part.

Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
I just... I just love this story so much and all the gorgeously placed references. You're characterization is divine, Blake is such a wonderfully playful frustrating character who has real depth and Bane is perfectly crafted in his complete lack of understanding yet surety.
And Barsard is my favorite! Heehee such a loyal and dry humored sweet toothed man.

I can't wait to see what happens once the little bird is released back into the wild and the batman turns up. What will happeb with Talia and the bomb. I love it and can't wait for more, thanks for such a great read!
rensei-chan chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Oh goodness, their last 24hours before Bane lets John go :( poor babies, they both don't want to leave the other. Glad that Blake wasn't stubborn and actually spent the day with Bane properly.

Super excited for the next chapter! And thanks for letting us know the references! I do so love the connections between the two stories, you've integrated them so well.