Reviews for Blake and the Beast
PleiadesWolfe chapter 31 . 3/27
It was a very cute story and I loved it. especially since beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney Princess stories.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 27 . 3/27
Yeah snowball fight!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 3/25
That scene from Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites. The argument was just as great here.D I'm curious to whether or not we will see Blake and Bane have a snow ball fight.
YoChicken chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story!
I wasn't really sure if I'd like the pairing at the beginning (I had to watch the movie again to remember exactly who was who!), but I thought 'when has C. Queen ever written a less than perfect story?'
aaaaaand I'm so glad I read it now! :')
devoured it all in one sitting, I just couldn't stop once I'd started :D 3 3
YaoFanDeChoco chapter 31 . 8/7/2015
OMG, it was a WONDERFUL story ! 8D I just loved the storyline and all the parallels with "Beauty and the Beast" ! Haha, I'm so glad that they had their 'Happily Ever After' ! X) And you know, I think that you gave to Talia a more 'worthy' death compared to the movie.
So thank you for writing this story ! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 4/12/2015
I love this story so much.
MaestroANC chapter 31 . 2/18/2015
Oh YEAH! I love this fanfic so much :')
From the start to end, I was just waiting for Bane to realize that someone really loves him TT
TheaBlackthorn chapter 31 . 2/16/2015
Great ending to a fantastic story!
rensei-chan chapter 31 . 2/14/2015
Oh goodness this was so utterly adorable. I'm so glad that Bane finally realised that Blake loved him. Actually genuinely, truly, whole-heartedly loved him. What a wonderful ending to this story. Absolutely enjoyed reading it!
rensei-chan chapter 30 . 2/14/2015
Oh my goodness, Talia is dead... wow, that makes me insanely happy. Is that bad? I just... she's finally gone and Bane won't have that little slither of himself that will want to make her happy. She was so toxic. Off to read the rest!
rensei-chan chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
I have FINALLY gotten a chance to read all the chapters I've missed. For more than one of your stories. Super excited to read the rest of this, I see that it's been marked complete too! Can't wait to see what happens!
alleygirl24 chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
You butchered that quote. Beyond recognition.

But in a good way.
alleygirl24 chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
The dance scene...that is the scene closest to my heart, and you did it amazing justice. :)
alleygirl24 chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
I loved the Matrix reference!

Let me get something straight. Beauty and the Beast means a lot to me, because I'm a lot like Belle - brave and smart and obsessed with books and protecting the innocent. But I'm also like the Beast - scarred and hideous to those who don't understand. The fact that you are doing the original story and movie so much justice is bringing tears to my eyes. So thank you.
alleygirl24 chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
OMIGOD YOU ARE EPIC. YOU MADE BARSAD SAY THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST REFERENCE. THEY ARE MY TWO GREAT LOVES IN ONE REFERENCE.