Reviews for Eye of the Basilisk
Fyreheart chapter 6 . 4/18
Susan gives an oath to Hermione not to seduce Harry, but doesn't give the same oath to Harry not to jump Hermione...and then expresses her interest in Hermione. One would think Harry would feel rather betrayed by that. On top of that, girls mature faster than boys, so he's probably not thinking that way yet. I also found it incredibly creepy to put a 12 year old boy into a sexual situation. The two girls were acting like predators.

I'm very sorry, but I have to bow out of the story now. Best wishes to you and your readers!
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 4/18
Harry says that Hermione is fanatical about house elf rights. However, Hermione never even met a house elf until her Fourth Year, when she first saw Winky at the 1994 Quidditch World Cup.
Fyreheart chapter 4 . 4/18
Why did Hermione's parents let the two children go to London and Gringotts by themselves? I thought that they were better parents than that.

Regarding the will, Neville Longbottom's Grandmother's name is Augusta. His mother's name is Alice. Who is Roselyn? Why doesn't Harry ask who Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Roselyn Longbottom are? Shouldn't he be curious why he's had no contact with them?

How does Harry know of the Quibbler in this story? He hasn't met Luna and it was never mentioned in canon before Harry's Fourth Year.

Why does Harry ask whether Amelia trained Moody or whether it was the other way around? Harry doesn't meet Moody until Fifth year.
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 4/18
I'm surprised Dumbledore didn't look for Harry at either the Dursleys or the Grangers. He's not going to want to give up control over the boy, plus he has Dumbles wand. Minerva is probably willing to let him go.
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 4/18
I hope both Harry and Hermione go to a different school.

By the way, the magical court of law is the Wizengamot, not the Wizenmont.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 4/18
Nice start to a story. As an FYI, Mrs refers to a married woman. Hermione should be addressed as Miss Granger. It's very distracting.
the elf rights thing did not happen for like a year or two in the books and movies
suziq968 chapter 18 . 1/12
This had moments of great, but you desperately need a beta. You contradicted yourself many times which made following the story very difficult.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
Awesome story here! Thanks for posting it here!
draco122 chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Awesome story.
Draco122
Deathmvp chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Great work on this fic. I loved how you did it and it was a enjoyment to read it.
Tilty.bbb chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
This was a fantastic read well done kept me interested the whole time
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Great Story, I enjoyed the tough but not evil Harry. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Fifteen meters is really short, actually. If you want a basilisk to brag about, go for at least two hundred meters long.
Daydreams123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Okay, this is a great premise. However, you aren't following your own rules. You said that Harry only has a sentient magical core because his magic was bound and also had to work really hard to hold off Voldemort's horcrux. If that's true, then Hermione can't possibly have a sentient magical self because her magic hasn't had to undergo any stress at all. Also, Hermione puts all of her faith in authority figures. She can't go from total trust to zero faith immediately. She needs to go through the shock of having her long-held belief shattered, the restructuring of a new anti-authority mindset, and only then can she turn into the character you want her to be. I see you doing this a lot: skipping over set-up to get to the scene you want. In the basilisk battle, you never mentioned Fawkes coming in, you just came in with him tearing out the basilisk's eyes. Then he apparently had the sorting hat, but there was no mention of that before. You need to slow down and set up the scene, and follow your own rules, and create believable characterization changes.