Reviews for Eye of the Basilisk
Calebros chapter 5 . 7/14
this has gone from intresting to bad. where and when did Harry get phoenix tears?
you are really confused about what you know and what your characters know
Calebros chapter 3 . 7/14
this is just the 3rd chapter but there are so many problems and errors in it, that it is starting to stop being funny. You ignore things you have written, your characters (mainly Harry and his core) know stuff they just shouldn't or couldn't learn.
flashbak35a chapter 5 . 6/22
i have one thing i see you have done wrong you set this at the end of second year where Hermione is already 13 but your calling her and Susan 12 till there birthdays but if Susan delayed a year she should already be 13 as Hogwarts sudents start at the age of 11 normaly.
Rebmul chapter 12 . 5/29
could have sworn harry posted the prophesy in the paper
Cateagle chapter 12 . 5/27
That bit with Draco reminds me of Arnold's "I let him go." line from "Commando".
Vegasman59 chapter 18 . 5/12
Damn that was fun
D.Mentor chapter 18 . 5/4
A great story, thank you for writing.
The Dark Dragen chapter 4 . 4/29
The only problem I have about this chapter is that Harry knows who Moody is, when he hasn't meet Mad-Eye Moody yet. So how would Harry know him?
loretta537 chapter 18 . 4/26
this was a great story, i'm glad to have found it
Kris chapter 7 . 4/20
Do you mean Sun Tzu?
agnar chapter 5 . 4/1
So, apparently Harry is leaving Britain without ever retrieving Ron or Lockhart, guess they just starve to death in the chamber. And leaving behind his dad's cloak, his photo album, Hedwig... All of Hermione's stuff too.

I mean, they left right from the infirmary, after appearing directly there, so Ron and the fop are still down there and only Harry can open the entrance, nice of Harry. And they never went to their dorms or directed Dobby to go there.

Not to mention how Harry knows Moody, or the Marauders.

I'm good with changes away from canon, I demand it even in fics I read. But you have the worst habit of forgetting what year you're writing about so the fic is full of temporal errors without any explanation that *something previous changed* to explain it. That's not changing canon, that's mixing shit up and just randomly tossing bits of canon from all 7 years willy nilly without any back up.

It frankly ruins most of your fics for me because you seriously lack any attention to ALL details.
I really love it!

There were parts were you mismatch Harry's age... He was 12 in second year and Hermione 13 and so on, the firsts chapters are scrmbled with the ages, but appart from that I really love it all of it and Luna!
MARDONSGT chapter 18 . 2/15
Great story.
torlan2003 chapter 18 . 2/6
Good Story, I liked the use of humor and action. Thank you for taking the time to write.
awesome story are u going to coninue this story in a sequel