Reviews for Hackamore 04 : Shoes In The Jewel Box
MollokoPlus chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Delightful! But "No time now. It's too late to remember Maria or prepare himself" is no excuse for not giving us "Johnny Girls" the Maria version! Waiting...waiting...
Rachelle chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Another wonderful snippet from the Lancer saga! I love how you create a scene we can see, and hear, and a back-story that was never defined in the show but is so perfect, it will forever be canon in my head from this point on. I always thought Murdoch had to come from money or some higher level of Scottish society - based on his reading preferences alone. And you fleshed out Catherine beautifully, from only a miniature that flashed briefly in the pilot. Beautifully done, as always!
solista chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Good take on Murdoch. No wonder he was confused at the
first meeting of his sons.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
He could do with a - "Drink?" I love how you led this story up to this point hon! Excellent. The whole story of his meeting Catherine was wonderful. And yes, I can just imagine this tall, lanky, very Scots laddie chatting up 'his Kate', the wee beauty.
My dad in his younger days, used to cycle up and down the highlands...but never Ben I like the idea of Murdoch being 'Ben Nevis'! Lots if lovely Scots references in this lovely story! Loved this hon. Thanks.