Reviews for Lucky Ticket
crazykenz chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
wooow! I really liked this fic! very well written!

thanks for posting!
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
This really was great! I enjoyed it immensely! You're a brilliant writer!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
It's fantastic. All the sides of Sesshomaru, and the idea of the prize being a setup to boost Sesshomaru's sales... It all makes sense! Thumbs up too for the adorable scenes!
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Awesome start! Seriously brilliant!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
meghanmoo chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
That was so sweet and well thought out! I really liked the whole plot and this could very well be an actual romance novel that you would pick up! I really enjoyed reading and I look forward to more of you stories.

emaline-95 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Omg I just loved this story
SheikahWolff chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this story!
It was perfect!

Typicalyssa chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Perfect ending! Woots! Love how you tied their story's title to the theme of flowers and eventually end it with The Wedding Bouquet. Brilliant idea! Applause to you and your team. )
Typicalyssa chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
The sweetest thing ever! I wish someone would write me such an elaborate love letter, or book, like Sesshoumaru did. *sighs* I thought it was kind of weird though that he was right there in Kagome's building meeting room 5, and she didn't know? I mean, he's a famous handsome writer, wouldn't there be some commotion among her office female colleagues? I think it would be slightly more dramatic if Kagome had to chase him to some place further away. hehe.. Just me and my fantasy I guess.

Oh and I know my review is pointless now, but I think ending this story around here is for the best. Dragging it on would just lose the lustre you've been building and perfecting up till now. )
Typicalyssa chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Awwww no... why did Rin run away? Was it because she's upset about Sesshoumaru writing about her? But, he's a writer! And she, his muse. I would've been more than happy. hahaha
Typicalyssa chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
*fans cheeks* wow.. this is getting steamier! XD
I'm still trying to process how Rin came from hating him to becoming this close within two days. But I guess with such chemistry between them, it's not hard to fall in love so quickly.
Erilin-chan chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Awww, such a cute story! I love the idea and your writing is great - not too much detail but just enough! I like the relationship you gave them between each other and the doubts they have. I did feel the end a little...rushed. I didn't find the end part at the studio completely believable IMO. I found Helen a little confused and out of control, which I know was the intent, but you just feel that she would at least know Rin was coming on, or something like that. Anyway, loved the rest!
May have done this by intent, but for chap 7 and 8 you're referred to Rin as 'Mrs Strep', not 'Miss Strep'...wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. :)
Typicalyssa chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Have you written a book? You should! I think this story triumphs most mushy romantic novels out there.
Typicalyssa chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
The fish & chips scene is fluffy and cheeky. :)