Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Sumi Yati chapter 4 . 1/24
Oh my this great story :-) I liked it...I'll with for the next chapter...:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
I AM WAITING...
why you no continue?
THAT FANFICITON WAS FREAKING PERFECT!
The Rose Society chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Really am enjoying this series. Though I know it has been a year since the last update, I hope you see this.
Nicole chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Please update soon, okay? I'm waiting here since...uhhh... June? July? Of 2013, so please update (I have a very bad grammar, I know)
Galaxia chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Man, this has been a great read! It's hard to find good new IchiRuki on FFnet since Bleach stopped airing, so this story is a welcome addition to my favorites! It's amazing how this went from an initial one-shot lemon to a full fledged story. Not only is it well written, but both Ichigo and Rukia are fairly in character. It also made me happy to see the various different kinds of sex portrayed in the story - emotional bonding, first time, playful exploration, and just sex. I've found that oftentimes for lemons, writers get stuck in a rut of showing one type over and over again in a relationship when that isn't what happens in real life. It's not strictly flowers and foreplay, or quick tumbles in the nearest bed. Sex can be both, and everything in between.

There are a few issues with the fic, but it's mainly minor grammar mistakes like missing punctuation in dialogue and the issue of Ishida leaving. It seems like a weird plot point to bring up and seemingly drop without further resolution. It feels like an unfired Chekov's Gun, but maybe Rukia just talked to him off screen when they went shopping and told him about the new division.
Galaxia chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
BYAKUYA APPROVES! Because Ichigo has earned his respect, not to mention, Ichigo has grown to a maturity worthy of that respect. He's no longer the brat punk who once stormed Soul Society, but the unwavering heart behind his actions has stayed the same.
Galaxia chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Oh man, the one way messages from Rukia to Ichigo are emotionally wrenching. It reminds me a lot of Voices of a Distant Star, an OAV about two close friends who end up in an interstellar long distance relationship, where the time lapse between responses became years.
Galaxia chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Wowzers, that was hot! Rukia showing Ichigo how to pleasure her, Ichigo using the same lesson to drive Rukia repeatedly over the edge. Binding kidou sex! Seriously, how is it that kidou doesn't show up more in Bleach lemons, it's tailor made for sexy scenes.

I also really like how you write Ichigo and Rukia trading back and forth as the confident one in their physical relationship. It's always been my head canon that Rukia would take lead in the beginning, but they would switch depending on the situation. Ichigo, once he gets over his first time nervousness, is definitely one who would push and explore boundaries. Rukia may be the older one, but that doesn't preclude shyness at some forms of intimacy.

And Renji! Showing his support of their relationship, while being worried over the pain the inevitable parting will bring Rukia. The fact that he was ready and willing to end Ichigo's human life, if that's what it took to bridge the separation.
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Hi I loved your fic, i read it from beginning to end in a couple of days! You are really talented, I thought the romance, lemon, storyline and emotions were balanced perfectly and they were most in character. I hope you will write more ichiruki stories in the future! pleeeeeeeeeeeease :)
moonlitephox chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
loved this story. I look foward to reading more of your work. It was well written and the characters actions were believable. Keep up the good work.
MindlessAbandon chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
this is absolutely wonderful! at first I thought it would be a PWP... then the story bloomed. it was very heartwarming. The characters were well written. Great job!
Cisusi chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story! It was such an interesting tale of separation and overcoming it. I truly enjoyed it and it was amazing to read such well-written work :)
mypupps1 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Great story :) I really enjoyed reading it! I just wish we could have gotten a glimpse of Ichigo's human friends' reactions to Rukia being there and their relationship! I love the outside perspectives haha. But really, good job :)
Bmast chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Nice work with the story
Rukia's Reflection chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
This fic was absolutely awesome! I loved it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »