Reviews for The Ghost's Demise
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/14
Loved the depth and detail of the story.
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You always capture Erik's dark persona so well and this story is no exception. Everything is written so well, especially Christine's fear as she struggles to find her way back to the lair and of course, the laying to rest of the feared Opera Ghost.
Leah chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is beautiful! The best one I've read so far. There's such a lovely message in it & really shows an unbreakable connection between Christine & Erik.
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That's actually an interesting argument - are Erik and the Phantom different? Saying that they are might somewhat reduce the responsibility Erik the man bears for his crimes, and I am not entirely certain I agree. On the other hand, such is the redeeming power of love that there is an Erik before and an Erik after the Christine incident, whether you go by canon (Christine x Raoul) or the more popular E/C. A thought-provoking story, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Love this story! Thank you for sharing it!
Brp chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hello Mrs. Belle:
Nice new tale. Congrats on getting more stories published. Sorry to hear about your kitty. A fan.
Phantastic M chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aw, that was lovely! The poem must have been beautiful.
Lady L Shardlake chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I loved this little one-shot. Brilliant. You write these characters so amazingly well. Never ever stop
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was terrific! You had the right balance of emotion and your writing style really kept me engaged :D

Keep Writing!

SUPERBLY SWEET GIRL 0703 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
cute. you should write more.
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I have missed you! This was a great story!
Kmc chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was a lovely story, like your other Phantom stories I have purchased. Thank you for keeping them in a "mature audience" theme. I am excited to read more and as a mother of two, for now, truly which you luck with your new baby and sleep filled nights.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved that Christine was able to convince Erik to let go of the ghost by showing him the beauty of their love.
Laurie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Michelle, you never disappoint me. Thank you for yet another thoughtful,romantic story of my beloved couple, the Phantom and Christine. I cannot wait for your new book.
charcoalrunes chapter 1 . 2/24/2013

Wow wow wow.

Lucky phan, they are. Shoot. The poem that inspired this must be lovely indeed!