Reviews for Sacrifice
SammyWinchester chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
OMG THIS IS SO GREAT. IM CRYING SO HARD.

you cant leave it there please! sequel!
Disappearing Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I'm bawling my eyes out!
This was amazing, keep up the good work.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Geez that really made me cry. I'm all misty eyed and snuffley nosed. That means it was really excellent in a heartbreaking I wanna throw myself off a cliff kinda way. Perfect! I need these every once in a while. So cathartic. xo
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Whoa! This came out way before season 8 finale, but it's so similar! You're really in tune with the show. It's amazing!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OH God! this story had me crying! And I hardly ever start crying over Fanfics! Very well written. Keep up the great work! *sniff* *sniff*
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it! Of course, I'm balling like a baby right now, but I love it. :)
spnfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
soooo heartbreaking...i dunno how u manage to write this without breaking up...i think i might need atleast a month to overcome this story's effect on me...i liked the way u made sam walk into hell so calmly...and as i have said before in ur 'cleanslate' story, i think u love sam more than dean...:-)
casammy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I hope that of any form it does not go to be Sammy who ends in the hell
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please write another chapter or a follow up and have God or somebody bring Sammy back. That poor boy has given enough. Both of those boys have. They deserve a little bit of happiness. Sammy doesn't deserve to go back to Hell. He never derserved it the first time. Please don't end it there with Dean a complete mess and Sammy in Hell AGAIN. I demand a follow up or another chapter where somebody or something saves him. Now I'm off to hysterically cry in the privacy of my bathroom. I don't need my husband coming home and seeing me a complete mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
OK, it's been more than an hour since I read this and I'm still tearing up.
Wonderfully written, but so heartbreaking.

This would be the time for God to finally come through for them and rescue Sammy.

TG
decemberdove chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh my god...I am literally writing this with tears pouring down my face. Reading this brought back all those memories of Season 5 and how horrible it was when Sam sacrificed himself to save everyone the first time. This was absolutely the most beautifull and saddest story I've read so far.

PLEASE don't let this happen in the real story! :'( :'( :'(
kb18142 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Loved the relationship between the brothers and Castiel.
Well done!
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I hope that's not what really happens! Poor Sammy,
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
:'(
Kelisem chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You had me crying about a third of the way into this piece. Wonderfully written, but I really hope it doesn't go down like this!