Reviews for The Cracks in the Sidewalk
JRLink chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I enjoyed reading this, somehow I too like astmhatic Mike. I also liked that you wrote this story from Harvey's perspective. Thank you for this story, take care and hopefully see you in another story
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Arrghhh! I knew I'd read this before but I read it anyways, and it still makes my chest tighten with emoootions. Omg such bromance. And such good writing :D
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Type your review here...
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awe...so much fluff...I love it :D
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is amazing, especially for an 'impulsive' fic (you're kidding, right? No 'impulsive' fic can be this good).
Oh, BTW, is Mike really asthamatic? I haven't gotten far in the series, but a lot of people are writing about it.
And when you say 'finale', is the show complete, like no more seasons? I hope not.
Again, this is awesome.
Mickey chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I liked it
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Best fix it ever! I am shaking in barely contained joy! Can this be canon? I think it is. It is. YESS. Now I'm getting weird...anyway awesome fic! :D
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love this! Some much need lightheartedness after the finale. The finale... Gah, don't even get me started. Dying here! I like the comparison between Paul and Mike - very fitting. And Harvey so does care. It's adorable. I felt so bad for him at the end of 2x16. He looked so distraught and lost! Oh, and bonus cookies for asthmatic!Mike ;) Great one-shot!
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it!
hikeyosemite chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really liked this. I'm glad you didn't go full blown asthma attack. There are too many hurt Mike stories, and this heartfelt talk was much more realistic.
CazB chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
If only something like this could happen although i'm sure the script writers won't make it that easy. I do hope they get their "bromance" back on track quickly..it's just not the same without the Harvey/Mike banter!
Phoenix South chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I loved your story about the episode my heart Marvey it shattered on the scene of the file room, I preferred Donna and Harvey having sex, I always hated Rachel and Mike, and no amount of sex scenes will change that.
Seletua chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love it! I also really like the asthmatic Mike thing too, it seems like a lot of people on here do too. .
iheartlife chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story!
Amana chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Thanks for riting about mike and Harvey
My favorite
Was rite more and more and more