Reviews for The True Zero
d chapter 13 . 12/2
kys mo th e er die
While many say killing Louise's mother was good... I don't. It was a fatal flaw, plain and simple.
OverlordMetatron chapter 13 . 11/27
at least post what you had written for chapter 13
Gray Q. Gregory chapter 1 . 11/19
Very unfortunate, although it had potential it was nipped at the bud before it could blossom. If the author, by chance reads this. I would suggest not giving up and push the story to a conclusion, not for the fans, but for yourself. Just because you think that the story's narrative doesn't work or if any other insecurities plague your mind, it would just be more disappointing to drop a story before a natural end, rather than writing a poor story that doesn't satisfy your standards. Because a story with no end just displays unlimited potential for everyone, just like the 'fool' arcana or 'zero' from persona, showing that you can save your idea and that very idea could surprise you. Although if you discontinue a story, it shows no progression in writing nor fleshing out a brilliant premise.
A finished product is something that 'you' the author can judge and improve upon on your next story.
But if you lack the motivation to continue the story, none of us will truly blame you for doing so. Many authors follow the same routine, the same fate.
Hopefully this comment may give some more thought to your decision, as your idea is incredible and it has the ability to transform into something phenomenal. Along with your wide vocabulary and splendid style of your, this story could be the ultimate titan of your category of fanfiction. (Familiar of Zero/Persona 3)
I implore you. Please be the author that persists to make yourself and everyone of your fans happy.
Be one of the few authors on this site to finish their story, we all want to see your idea come to life.

Have a nice day.
SammyKai1996 chapter 13 . 11/19
Just finished all chapters. And read the reviews. The thing is, this story can still continue despite Karin's demise. There's the story of civil war in Albion. Later on Gallia, Pope's manipulation attempts, Elves and world dragon etc.I implore you to not discontinue this. If i could write fics decently i would continue this story but sadly i can only give ideas. I would absolutely love to see the world being changed into a much modern hybrid of magic and science. Cheers.
Mr. Haziq chapter 13 . 11/18
What a shame...
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 13 . 11/18
Damn, after following this story for four years. This story had ups and downs but it was one of the stories that grab me. You have a talent for writing, hopefully you find joy the next time you write. Cheers!
Gray Q. Gregory chapter 13 . 11/17
It's sad to see a story to be nipped at the bud before blossoming into something beautiful.
By chance, if the author reads this comment, I hope this, by a small chance, influences your decision.
I believe you should continue this story until some sort of end, rather than discontinuing the story.
Not for your fans, but for you, the author.
Reguardless of this idea not meeting your standards or possible insecurities unbeknownst to me.
Dropping a story makes the effort you put into it pointless. All the possible mistakes you could make or narrative errors, could be improved and learned from, if you remained adamant about finishing the story.
But leaving it open ended just displays limitless possibilities, similar to the fool arcana.
You've only just begun your journey, yet you've stopped preemptively before ending with the 'world'
Be the author to make a difference on this website, be the one to become a colossal titan in your category. (Familiar of Zero/Persona 3)
Be one of the few authors to finish a story.
But, most likely, my words will fall on deaf ears, and it's probable that you lack the motivation to move on with this idea
If that's the case, no one will blame you. Many authors follow the same fate, and many critics can't understand how writers block can ruin a story.
All in all, I just want to say that I'm a dedicated fan of your work, and I will wait until I lay on my death bed for you to continue until the end.

Have a good day, your writing has influenced my own. Hopefully my words will do the same towards your decision.
OmegaUltima chapter 13 . 11/17
Aw man...that's disappointing :(
fanficsins chapter 13 . 11/17
At this point does anyone read any of this guys stories? They all seem to eventually get discontinued, and the stories he does actually focus on tend to be the ones that blow
Nightmare723764 chapter 13 . 11/17
Pity. I actually really liked this story but I can't really say I'm surprised. Oh well... maybe you'll have another story down the line using FoZ.
MashiroNguyen chapter 13 . 11/17
yeah i kinda expected this. Killing Louise's mom is a big mistake. Well i hope you'll do better with other stories.
GrumpyGrue chapter 13 . 11/17
Aww. If Louise did join Nyar, then Minato could have dragged out kicking her ass, which would have been great. It was good while it lasted.
Masterx01 chapter 13 . 11/17
Well, this is another fic that bits the dust... oh well.

I would like to know if you are going to continue 'The Fate Of A Hero Complex Overlord'... Man, you surely leave us hanging with that one D:

I would like to see new chapters in that one...
LL chapter 13 . 11/16
I honestly don't think you got stuck because of Nyar, I think it is due to Karin's death that got you stuck... a pity as it could have been interesting to have Karin alive but crippled have Louise feeling so inferior seeing Minato defeated Karin, someone that she viewed as an unstoppable force and the very embodiment of what she viewed a Noble is all about and Louise wished to be like her and yet Minato break that image in front of her.

That is when you could have Nyar get in her head and she in time eventfully become a villain and you could have either Tiffania or Henrietta or Tabitha take Louise's place as one of the MC alongside with Minato.

Oh well I will respect and support your decision and wish you good luck with your other fanfics.