Reviews for The True Zero
please update soon because it's been over a year now
Seriously, why do you always fob off writing fanfiction to play video games all the time. These fic will never be complete because of your lazyness.
XxWildHeartXIIIxX chapter 12 . 5/4
Nice story...though I wish u hadn't killed Louise's mother...I'm sure no one will just shrug off having their parents been killed in front of their eyes...unless the parents were abusive and all that bad stuff...still...then agai. The way u mention how minato hadn't used his personas full potential kind of,leaves room to bring Louise's mother back to life...granted I hoped you don't. Ame it a method that allows him to just bring ppl back left and right...no this has to be either a once In a lifetime method or something that can only be used when certain conditions are met... Or some other creative bs... But yeah... Good story man hope u update soon.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 4/23
Guiche...get owned...hard :D

Got to have credit for Minato to not have a God complex when having all those powerful personas. And the reactions from everyone was simply glorious to read.
allen Vth chapter 2 . 4/22
Minato, my body XD Too epic, and daawww. he's too much of a sweetheart for saying no to so many girls.
poppy the fly chapter 12 . 4/17
It's been over ten months since you last updated this. Will you ever update it?
Aizana Suguha chapter 12 . 3/12
Dude.. I practically read True Zero for 5 times.. And there still ZERO update.. I know u might be bz with Real Life but ur story is interesting.. I like how u potrayed Minato.. A lone wolf.. I hope u will not change that.. Make him into someone unable to be manipulated.. Make him a new force to be reckon with.. I really like ur Minato.. Hope u will update soon..
yiggdrasill chapter 6 . 2/25
i like and dislike this chapter...the previous chapters came across as "science is superior to magic" when they both have very different uses. this was adressed very nicely here by pointing out how science can be used to progress magic (i had begun to wonder if you had ever heard of the "magitech" concept). the issue i have is the last bit, i can understand minatos reaction having come from a society of religious freedom but the act of dismissing a nations culture (real or perceived) causes huge issues. he could have simply explained he belives in a different god or something...i dont know...maybe this is a set up for the next conflict...that said religion is not culture its a system of belief so maybe not...im rambling now sorry
yiggdrasill chapter 2 . 2/25
FINALLY! someone kicked that yob in the balls. im amazed it took so long for someone to do it
Shadow chapter 12 . 2/17
Please Update. The wait is torturing me.
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 12 . 2/16
Please update. This is a very good fanfic it would be a shame not to continue it.
Im a guest chapter 11 . 2/1
SHes dead LOL
Im a guest chapter 6 . 2/1
He didnt...teach how date 8 people at once...shittiest teach ever- theres the exit
Im a guest chapter 5 . 2/1
Senpai minato confirmed
Im a guest chapter 2 . 2/1
Guiche be like teach me senpai minato