Reviews for The True Zero
Question, is there any possibility wales would die? You don't need to actually say he WOULD just that if he WILL, cause even though I hated the anime cause its pretty much the same harem thing over and over again with a nice character development, I find that this story is going a little bit dark which actually adds a nice flavor to the dark side of [familiar of zero] and the impact of wales death is unsatisfying [to me at least] and that everyone wasn't as saddened as I expected them to be especially Henrietta.

So I will ask again, is there any slight chance he will die?.
Wow. Karin died... Will she become Minato's persona like Cu Chulainn or Yoshitsune?
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 12 . 3/3
please continue this
leetheresearcher chapter 12 . 2/5
more ? TT
Smilexcynical chapter 12 . 1/19
Please... Don't drop this...
jordanlink7856 chapter 5 . 1/13
A Sperm Whale dropped from the Stratosphere? I'll have to remember that analogy, it's freaking brilliant!
jordanlink7856 chapter 3 . 1/13
M'kay.
arsene joker chapter 12 . 1/12
update needed
naritaluv chapter 12 . 1/7
man thats awkward killing her mother
ZERO chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Still no chapter 13 yet?
noctis uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! ! I've re-read this fic so many times already but there's still no update. Please update soon this is in my opinion one of the best persona fanfiction out there just behind a "demon among devils."
Battlesny chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
i always wondered, why do they know the Staff of Destruction a one time use "spell"? they have no idea how it works or what it does yet somehow they know that it would cause Destruction and that it it can only be used once. Sure there's only one rocket, but why do they know that it is the part that explodes or is able to only be used once for whatever reason.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
please update soon because it's been over a year now
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Seriously, why do you always fob off writing fanfiction to play video games all the time. These fic will never be complete because of your lazyness.
XxWildHeartXIIIxX chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
Nice story...though I wish u hadn't killed Louise's mother...I'm sure no one will just shrug off having their parents been killed in front of their eyes...unless the parents were abusive and all that bad stuff...still...then agai. The way u mention how minato hadn't used his personas full potential kind of,leaves room to bring Louise's mother back to life...granted I hoped you don't. Ame it a method that allows him to just bring ppl back left and right...no this has to be either a once In a lifetime method or something that can only be used when certain conditions are met... Or some other creative bs... But yeah... Good story man hope u update soon.