Reviews for What Is Done
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/21
Loved this. You captured each character perfectly. The righteous anger from Ukitake and then that slight flicker of understanding. Shinji standing for justice and using it as a shield. Shunsui appearing as cold and calculating, but wavering at the end, because he knew the responsibilities he took on when he accepted this position. Well done.
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Epic. And really, I hope we'll see truly angry, no, furious Ukitake eventually in the manga. Because it would be awesome, I'm sure he'll be glorious.

Eighth Division insignia signifies; "Everything is obtained". And nothing fits Shunsui better. He's the best possible Captain Commander. But it's all resting on his shoulders now and that makes me sad for him. If Kubo kills him or Juu I may lose all interest in Bleach.
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my goodness.

I really, really love your Shunsui. You write him so well! He's very deep and serious.

I don't know what to say other than I wish you'd write a nice, long story with all of these characters. It would be amazing!
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 2/22/2013

(Oh my lord, a canon-compliant ((thus far)) non-yaoi story. Pardon me, having a heart attack.)
robot-ninja-wizard accountant chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Shunsui knew that this was going to happen. I never thought about the full implications to that until I read your story. Brilliant idea, wonderful excution.
Rythik74 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Nice story,and it is not just Jyuushirou,but Unohana fans felt the same.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
If the chapter was just not right, everything that has happened is awful... well I certainly thought I was over those feelings. Yet you just ripped my heart apart with this little piece...

*sighs* marvelous writing... I wish that even though things are pretty much not going to be explained in a canon... Well. Kubota could learn from you.

Congratulations, you made me cry while reading this.