Reviews for What Is Done
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Epic. And really, I hope we'll see truly angry, no, furious Ukitake eventually in the manga. Because it would be awesome, I'm sure he'll be glorious.

Eighth Division insignia signifies; "Everything is obtained". And nothing fits Shunsui better. He's the best possible Captain Commander. But it's all resting on his shoulders now and that makes me sad for him. If Kubo kills him or Juu I may lose all interest in Bleach.
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my goodness.

Wow.

I really, really love your Shunsui. You write him so well! He's very deep and serious.

I don't know what to say other than I wish you'd write a nice, long story with all of these characters. It would be amazing!
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Brilliant.

(Oh my lord, a canon-compliant ((thus far)) non-yaoi story. Pardon me, having a heart attack.)
robot-ninja-wizard accountant chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Shunsui knew that this was going to happen. I never thought about the full implications to that until I read your story. Brilliant idea, wonderful excution.
saddas74 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Nice story,and it is not just Jyuushirou,but Unohana fans felt the same.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
If the chapter was just not right, everything that has happened is awful... well I certainly thought I was over those feelings. Yet you just ripped my heart apart with this little piece...

*sighs* marvelous writing... I wish that even though things are pretty much not going to be explained in a canon... Well. Kubota could learn from you.

Congratulations, you made me cry while reading this.