Reviews for Ordinary Girl
Tommy14 chapter 66 . 5/13
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Liz 1974 chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Holy Hell is it hot in here yup ur steamy ff is the cause of my hot flash
lol yup as u can tell I love ur ff email me a link to more steamy ff of yours
KDMCAM chapter 66 . 11/12/2017
This was really great!
Patriciadiane chapter 60 . 8/6/2017
Not sure if you will get this but love this twist
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
Well, sounds like she has his number. Curious who did so much damage to her in the past, and why she can't let it go? Edward seems like a smooth player, so maybe she's right to be wary.
s mares chapter 66 . 5/16/2017
enjoyed your story
sury.h chapter 66 . 4/17/2017
Loved it! Thank you!
luvyateamedward chapter 66 . 12/22/2016
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
QueenGB chapter 66 . 10/19/2016
You should be proud of yourself for jumping in and making the commitment to the effort. No matter the time and no matter the mistakes it takes a thick skin, creativity and willingness to get it done. I enjoyed your Bella and Edwards journey. Bravo!
QueenGB chapter 61 . 10/19/2016
You did well with this chapter. Tony being a high powered wealthy lawyer with access to information and dectetives would have gotten these answers leagally and illegally as he said. Cool you got through it!
QueenGB chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
Our Bella is in massive need of therapy stat and is Bella's law partner Tony Masen Edward's bio dad?
ChristyWIX chapter 66 . 6/1/2016
Wonderful ending. I really liked that she chose Tony to walk her down the aisle, as he was so much more to her, than a partner. Great wedding. Loved how quickly they got married. Who wouldn't live a month in France, right? Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 6/1/2016
I had wondered if she was pregnant in the last chapter with her noticing little things. Figured she must be, as it was so close to the end of the story. Your bottom author note about Edward's home, had dawned on me at the time too. That he said he bought it at the beginning, yet it was willed to him at the end. Meh, simple mistake. You're right too, it was three years in the making, some things just slip through. I'm glad they chose his place, for that very reason, it was his grandfathers and it was willed to him. They could always move later, as there family expands, just keep his home and give it one of the children later in life.
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 6/1/2016
I thought for sure, with all the arrangements he'd made on that rooftop, along with the sunrise, that he was going to propose. It was simply just together time. Together time that they both needed. Wonderful chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 6/1/2016
I didn't want you to go down this route, poop. I'm sure Edward won't be thrilled at first but, will probably be very interested in the man that fathered him. Especially since Bella has such respect for him and how he runs the company. Mutual respect is there, too. He respects Bella and her work ethic. Tony has been very kind to Bella through this whole story. Very much the mentor. How would she even broach this subject with Edward? Eek.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »