Reviews for P&T Muggle Adventures
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 12 . 2/22
No amount of fangirl noises can describe my feeling right now
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 7 . 2/22
The irony that Harry and I both like a guy named Colin. So when he was like "You like Colin but you can't have Colin" I was just like *sigh* "I know your feels"
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 2/21
I like Gliese too. I also like her name. Might name my daughter that one day xD
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/2
Brilliant story! Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read more of your work. Am a bit squeamish about Harry sleeping with other people when he supposedly cares for Draco, and normally this would have made me quit reading a story, but your clever little gem of a fic kept me hooked. I'm favoriting it.
PsychoticDuck chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Lol! All of the incidents with Muggle technology were hilarious! I especially liked the chapter in the hardware store where none of the light switches 'worked,' and when Draco tried to make a joke about something Muggle. Great piece of writing...I was a little uncomfortable for the last bit though, it felt like Harry was cheating on poor Draco!
Eholiday chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Cute story!
InkedBaby chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Draco doing muggle things is my favorite. I can just see the looks of amazement, annoyance, and fascination. So perfect.i loved. I love that the angsty bits were short and to the point and the fluffy parts were numerous. This is lovely, and so is Auntie Gliese.
I know okay chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
I hope his parents eventually came around.
I know okay chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Sweet that he came back.
I know okay chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Aww, poor Harry. But really? That isn't long enough to fall apart for a person.
I know okay chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
The dumbwaiter does seem like the silliest thing to be obsessed with.
I know okay chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I like Draco putting Colin in his place.
I know okay chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
A grocery fascinating? Hmm... I guess it would be to someone who has never seen one.
I know okay chapter 6 . 3/30/2014