Reviews for The Deal
Rogue Deity Master chapter 11 . 4/21
truthfully why not have Sam make Danny prove how sorry he is by making him do tasks that would prove his regret. Using their connections to their ghostly allies, each ally would make have some sort of test that would show just how sorry Danny was. Since they have five or six allies then it should be simple, more so by the end Danny tells Sam that during sex she is in complete control and he is hers to do as she pleases with.
sammansonrepilica chapter 11 . 2/19
I need more of this story
Clair Aragon chapter 2 . 2/9
I absolutely love this story so much! XD I can't wait to read the rest of it, but in this chapter, sam was a virgin of course, but in honestly she didn't act like one! :p I remember back when I was, and my naiveness is something I never want to remember, but I didn't know what a dick even was until I was 15 when I lost my virginity! Lol! However, when I lost mine it never hurt. That is until I got on top, then well...it was me screaming at the top of my lungs in the middle the woods. After two years, I'm still with that guy surprisingly lol Anyways, great lemon! :p
Michelle97ist chapter 1 . 2/8
I ready like your story and you sure write more chapters please.
Blue11msu chapter 11 . 2/5
I really do hippie you get around to finishing this. It is a very good story and has become one of my favorites.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 11 . 2/4
I was really surprised that this had been updated. And now it seems to have a deeper plot. Which is nice since I like how Sam isn't just able to forgive Danny overnight, after sex. And she's thinking logically. She knows she's being a little bit irrational (though I can't blame her) but she still is hurt.

I'd think it would be best for her to just be friends with Danny for now, and then start a romantic relationship when she's forgiven him more. Which I think will happen after she spends time with him as just friends and after they both have a talk. They really need to talk. And I don't know. Maybe she should go have some sex of her own. With guys from Skulk and Lurk or something.

I have to wonder, how would Danny feel had the roles been switched. That she came to him for a friends with benefits deal, but then that she'd been having sex with other guys, one of which she began to sleep with before she started with him.
And, what reason did Danny have to ask Sam for sex when he'd already been sleeping with Valerie?
I hope this store is continued, and soon. I enjoyed it before and now I'm even more interested.
pbow chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Did I miss something? When did Sam find out about Valerie? I've looked over the last coupla chapters and can't find when Sam actually found out about Val.
Otherwise this is a great story.
okami-onna chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I'm seriously pissed at Danny, I mean... WTF?! and he's supposed to be in love with Sam?. The sad thing is that a lot of males have no qualms in whoring around while being supposedly in love with another.
Anyway, I could pass it up only after much groveling from Danny and because I love this couple. Please, I need to read the next chapter before I go mad.
LittleDarkHood chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Can Sam really trust Danny? We don't know cause you didn't UPDATE! So, update please.
LittleDarkHood chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Tucker was RIGHT!
Deadman19 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Great story.
Annabelle chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Lol i hope they don't track the account to you! But nice idea for a story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Is this story completed?, well if it is great job
ProudDrakester chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Update soon please
HappyDrageneel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
awww, sweet
is this the end?
i could see it as the end but, are you going to expand?