Reviews for The Deal
okami-onna chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I'm seriously pissed at Danny, I mean... WTF?! and he's supposed to be in love with Sam?. The sad thing is that a lot of males have no qualms in whoring around while being supposedly in love with another.
Anyway, I could pass it up only after much groveling from Danny and because I love this couple. Please, I need to read the next chapter before I go mad.
LittleDarkHood chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Can Sam really trust Danny? We don't know cause you didn't UPDATE! So, update please.
LittleDarkHood chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Tucker was RIGHT!
Deadman19 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Great story.
Annabelle chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Lol i hope they don't track the account to you! But nice idea for a story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Is this story completed?, well if it is great job
ProudDrakester chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Update soon please
HappyDrageneel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
awww, sweet
is this the end?
i could see it as the end but, are you going to expand?
Dude chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Sam can just forgive and forget like that? I can't see it happening, but you're the author, you must have some trick up your sleeve to add a twist or something to switch up the plot again soon.

And I suggest to get into the kinkier side of things with them (toys, clones, costumes ect.)

Otherwise, well done!
MushuFireLorde chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
They're such idiots *face palm*. Is she even using protection cuz shes gonna get pregnit and in every SINGLE story, sam dont wanna get no darn abortion so she's stuck with dis baby. Oh jeez when will they learn. Im going to laugh my a off. I hope she uses protection so she wont get an abortion or a baby any way.
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Awww that was such a sweet make up sex scene lemon thing
ShadowDragon357 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Aw. That was cute.
earlschibiangel chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Very lovely and sweet with just the right amount of naughty.
SuperGeorgia chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Plse don't tell me its the end update plse.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013