Reviews for Laugh
ilovexmas chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This is really strange cos usually JO is the one BLAIR is sometimes afraid of (not to count TOOTIE & NAT) whereas this time it's just the opposite!
I still find your story very interesting and for me the "early FOL " years were the best (season 3 to 6) cos this is when the co-stars where closest...
Great chapter and i look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
these are all very cute
mg78 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
So I'm assuming this take place after her meeting with Steve.
mg78 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Not a bad chapter. I just want to point out a few things I saw on this chapter.

You had "How as the game?" and "would you still be a fast faster?"
jaxx37 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This is a really cool story, I like the fact that you're relating the action to real episodes. Looking forward to seeing what's next :)
ilovexmas chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is getting very interesting but i have a question for you: is JO a boy in your story or what? (i just wondered because you keep writing him instead of her). Another thing i have noticed: JO punches BLAIR s face on the episode "best sister", but that is in season 4; whereas "Breaking point" is only season 2 lol!
Anyway good story so keep us posted! PS: love the BLAIR & JO tender relationship in your story!
ilovexmas chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hello there and welcome on board! I like your story very much so far: you highlight well JO s vulnerable side, as well as BLAIR s sensitive one. I always thought those 2 complemented each other so well with their split personalities! BLAIR can be "mean" but also "kind" and JO can be "rude" but also "gentle"... As for MRS. G, she is a good mother to the 4 of them (i think she is especially close to BLAIR & JO), NAT & TOOTIE are such "snoopy kids" and really funny! Please post some more soon! Your fans are waiting...
tinygleek chapter 1 . 2/23/2013