Reviews for Let Me In
Hiway202 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
I loved it! Though, Braedon (is that right?) can go die in a hole.

I'm going to go read the sequel now! :P
Fiddlehoffer chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I liked it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I didn't know Danny lived in minnesota
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love it so far!
gottaluvcarttons chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
OMFG i kinda expectid it tho whats going to happen?
gottaluvcartoons chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Im still thinking sam got raped -_- and amity is in minosota? I dint kno. Plz finish the secrets between i wanna c what happens
gottaluvcartoons chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I can tell by the way u stated -his best was not enough- that when she left she probably got raped also plz finish The Secrets Between its really good and i wanna kno what happened
WriterChic chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
You're a great writer! I was only reading this so I could read your sequel, but now I'm glad that I did! I love the little things you did with the names! That was clever!
Soofi Mtz chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I didn't know that Amity is in Minnesota LOL!
LifeOfRed chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
okay i'm not trying to sound like a critic, but it would have been better if you made Sam's step dad rape her or something, that would explain her being prone to physical contact. The story would have been way better that way.
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
God yayyyy i just lOve angstand dp has so much room for it
BlackWingedAngel chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
BlackWingedAngel26: I'm too lazy to log in. Anyway, yay! Mason lets Sam date Danny! Oh and by the way I kind off chuckled when I read the part where Danny hids behind Sam as Mason approaches. I usually do that to my brother when our mom is finding me. :3 anyway, good story! Even though its a bit short. :( and I'm looking forward for the sequel!
Magicalghostgirl chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
'SamXDanny: Nah, there's no character deaths in the sequel... But my friend DID want me to kill Braedon...'
Really? I like your friend! Violent! You should kill him in the sequel! Please! And I loved this story, can't wait for the sequel! I hope you add more fluffy Danny and Sam!
MelPhantom chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
*crying* this...this is the last chapter...I think i'm gonna die...and...and...THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL DXS yay! Danny got permission! WEEEEEE!
SamXDanny chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Aw, I loved the ending! I just can't wait for the sequel! I'm so excited! This was one beautiful story, and I can't wait to read more of it!

Bravo, my friend, bravo :D