Reviews for Posters, best friends and secret confessions
AsorenRM chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
The last part was like a memorial speech. It made me shed tear of happiness, and Cindy can go shove her fat ego up her fat ass!
Asoren OUT!
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
THAT WAS SO CUTE! Cindy was a bitch anyway XD
JustMeandAlwyasWillBe chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Awwww I loved this. And WAY TO GO GWEN!
chele the original chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Well done! I like it!
Happily EVER after.
chele the original chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hugs to Merlin.
Some people have no brain.(cindy)
norly chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
The ending paragraphs is so beautifully written. Thank you. Few mxm pairings touch me. LOTR ElrohirxLegolas & GlorfindelxErestor is one, so is Supernatural DeanxCastiel. But no pairing is as beautiful as AthurxMerlin. And from the moment I saw the first episode, there was something just right there. And I always get a tingle when some bromance is shown on screen. By the way, I am a straight, moslem 47yr old mother of 4. But I do appreciate beautiful writings. And your ending was really nice. XOXOXO BYE...
grayember13 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
BE-U-TI-FUL! LOVED it!
heidi chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
history was very interesting, I like good morgana that merlin arthur east is cute, successful and even then, this excellent.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Awe that was a sweet ending. Great fic.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awe that was sweet. I'll go and read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
aw arthurs speech was lovely.
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh i hate cindy, what a bitch
Luka Knight chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful as always. XD Friend me on facebook please.
Rosie502 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"Uther and Balinor met in college, both studying Law and after a few little fights they soon became friends and once college was over they promised to stay in touch but fate had other plans, because when Uther opened his dorm room at Albion Uni he found that his roommate was none other than Balinor, as the years went they both found love and started their own families but one thing never changed their friendship, and that friendship helped them build Pendragon and Emrys one of the top law firms in the whole of England."
That entire thing, is one sentence. Good fic idea, but maybe get it proofread before you post.
allthingsmagical chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I loved this. Only one thing I can think of to say ... Sequel!